My Illegal Love Story

The Infamous Toilet

*Part 33
Beep Beep
I was awoken from my sleep by the sound of my mobile phone. Sleepily I rolled on my side and pulled it out of my back pocket. Without even looking at the screen I answered the high pitched tone in hopes of riding my migraine.
“Hello.” I tiredly yawned as I got up and made my way to the infamous toilet.
“IT’S ABOUT TIME YOU ANSWERED YOU FUCKING PHONE.” Billie angrily yelled as I quickly pulled the speaker further away from my ear. I quickly locked the tiny door behind me and sat down on the hard toilet seat.
“Don’t you dare put this back on me Billie, you’re the one that got caught...”
“Got caught? If u had bothered to take my calls you would know that 80 has no idea about you...or the affair.”
“But last time we spoke...she heard me.” I confusing said, not knowing what to think.
“I told her it was the manager of the recording studio change our time...she believed it.” I could tell he was anxious to tell me something...but I didn’t know what.
“So, why are you ringing me Billie...What do you want?”
“I want you Christina. My feelings haven’t changed, I still love you and want to be with you...forget Tre and 80, just ask your self who you really want to be devoted to.” the tone of Billie’s voice was true and husky...just how I liked it.
Due to all the drama with Billie I forgot the drama with Tré. That last thing Billie needed to hear was that I was engaged and pregnant...potentially to the same man.
“You there?” I heard him say in the speaker of the phone.
“Oh yeah...sorry.” My reminiscing was quickly stopped.
“Look, are we going to talk...or are you just going to ignore me Christina. I am getting so sick of your shit...you either love me or you don’t.”
Before I could even mummer a response he hung up the phone and the recurring beep started.
Slowly but surely I unlocked the toilet door and started to make me way back to my seat. I quickly sat down and fluffed up my pillow in readiness for sleep.

“Good evening passengers, this is you captain speaking...we will be landing in the next hour, please ensure your hand luggage is packed and off the isles...Thankyou.”

Great! Not only do I have fatigue and no time to sleep it off, but this means I have to call Tre to basically let him know when to start the coming home party. We talked about have an engagement one...at least that was before I found out that I was pregnant.
I slowly stood up once again and made my way to the good old loo. I followed the usual routine and lock the tiny door behind me, I dialled his number and waited for an answer.
“Hey Babe.” I heard him say in his sweetest tone.
“Want me to come pick you up now?”
“Um...yeah, in about an hour...hows the party going?” I slyly tittered
“What Party?” Tre sarcastically giggled as he tried to hide the back ground noises
“Haha, ok...I’ll pretend I can’t hear music... see you in an hour, Ok?”
“Sure thing honey...see you then.”
We both hung up in unison, our moods lightened...Tre always made me feel like I deserved to be loved.

*** 1 hour later
As I walked through the terminal from the plane I felt a sudden burst of excitement...my life was finally looking up. Not only was I headed to a welcome home party...but I was about to be reunited with the love of my life...at least that’s what I thought.
Slowly but surely I came to the end of the tunnel, unfortunately Tré wasn’t there...instead it was someone else unexpected.
“Welcome home Cinderella.” I heard Billie’s voice whisper in my ear.
“Nice ring.”