My Illegal Love Story

“You cheating little mole.”

“Pregnant Huh?” Billie spat to me as I turned to face is disgusted face.
“How far?” he bellowed at me. I saw everyone’s face just drop at the way Billie was talking to me.
“What are you on about man?” Tre protectively said as he moved closer and advanced on Billie.
“SHUT THE FUCK UP TRE, CHRISTINA HOW LONG?” Billie screamed at the top of his voice. I could see his emerald green eyes turn dark, with the elusion of almost black colouring.
“6 weeks.” I quietly sobbed as I tried to hold back the tears.
“This family is already screwed up...you had to bring a child into it didn’t you?” Billie screamed centimetres from my face. I just stood back and held my stomach.
Quickly Tré came between us and pushed me back.
“DON’T YOU EVER TOUCH HER.” Tre screeched as he got so close to Billie’s face that their eye lashes were almost touch.
“GET OUT”
“Believe me...I’m GONE.” Billie said as he threw his hands up in the air and stormed out the door (shortly followed by a stunned 80)
“Are you ok babe?” Tre asked as he put his hand on my belly and slowly rubbed it.
“Yeah I’m fine, he’s just shocked.” I apologetically said while trying to calm Tré down.
“Don’t worry; he will never bother you or this beautiful baby again.” Tre said as he pulled me in for a warm hug.
Although it was a sweet promise, I still didn’t want that to be the reality. I mean I know Billie got out of control, but I still wanted him apart of my life.
“I might just go and lie down for a bit.” I stuttered to Tré as his constant rubbing started to hurt.
“Ok babe, I love you.”
I just smiled back and slowly made my way up the tall stairs.
As I sat on the end of the bed I slowly lowered myself onto my untouched bedside pillow. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard the door screech.
As I looked up I saw someone that made my morning sickness feel like heaven...Claudia.
“You cheating little mole.” Claudia snickered to me as she walked through into the room and locked the strong wooden door.