My Illegal Love Story

Bribery

“What do you want Claudia...I’m tired.” I said as I turned and sat on the edge of the bed.
“Offcourse you’d be tired...having sex with two different guys is hard work.”
I just froze with terror...how did she know?
“I don’t know what you talking about Claudia.” I quickly spat back to her.
“Don’t play dumb with me Blondie know all about your little secret...wait I mean secrets.”
I didn’t know what to say. I mean she could have been making it all up...but somehow I questioned that thought.
“Enlighten me Claudia...what secrets do I have?”
“Fine...actually why don’t we do this downstairs where both potential fathers can find out the truth about your baby and your age while we are at it?...even better, let’s include the wives as well.”
After hearing this I knew that the former Mrs.Cool wasn’t joking.
“What do you want from me...money?” I cried to her as tears streamed down my face.
“Save you tears, I don’t want your money...i want you and that bastard in your stomach to get the hell out of this country.”
I nearly shuddered when she said that. All I could think of was king hitting that bitch.
“I’m not going any where...you hate me so much, you leave”
“Well it’s not that simple Christina...i want to be here to comfort Tré.”
“For what?” I curiously asked
“When he finds out that his fiancée is carrying his best friend’s baby or when he realizes that his precious little fiancée is 4 years older then his daughter.”
“You wouldn’t.”
I could see that she wasn’t joking...she was actually trying to run me out of the country.
“Look, I’ll give you 2 weeks to leave...if you do, then I won’t tell anybody anything...”
“And if I don’t...?”
“Everybody will know your dirty little secret...It’s not personal Christina...I just don’t think that you’re not the right person for Tré....i mean he and I have a son, a history.”
Her face was surprisingly calm and her tone was a sickly sweet sound that made you want to run and hide.
“I’M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.” I screamed as tears rolled down my face and onto the wooden floor boards.
“Shhhhh, You wouldn’t want Tré to hear...would you?”
“You can’t get away with this.” I cried as I hunched over into a ball on the floor.
“Sweetie...i already did...2 weeks...remember that.”
And before I could say anymore she walked out the door. I just collapsed flat onto the ground and sobbed away...why was this happening?