My Illegal Love Story

"I think this was classified abduction."

I awoke to the sound of clattering dishes beside me. As I opened my eyes I saw Tré standing with a silver tray in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.
“Morning sunshine...sleep well?”
As I looked around me I saw that I was no longer on the floor, but tucked up in my side of the bed.
“Not really...i think I feel asleep on the floor.” I giggled back to him as I took the cup of coffee out of his hand.
“You didn’t think I’d leave you lying on the floor did you?” he kindly said as he put the tray of food down in front of me.
“Bacon, eggs, waffles, toast and fruit...our eating for two now honey.” As he finished his sentence I saw his face light up as he even thought of having a baby.
“It looks great.” I said as I picked up the cutlery and started to eat my huge meal.
“By the way sweetie, 80’s coming around later...i have a feeling you have an apology coming your way.” Tre kindly said as he kissed me on the check and walked out the door.
***
At around noon I heard the loud door bell echo in our large mansion. Offcourse I didn’t get up from bed as I had assumed Tré would get the door... I was wrong.
*Ding Dong*
This sound rang in my ear for almost 10 minutes before I got up and decided to answer the awaiting visitor. As I skipped down the stairs and to the door I felt my stomach move up and down to my movements...this was real.
I quickly ran to the door and opened up the big wooden door,
“Tre home?” I heard Claudia spit to me as I opened the door about 20 cm.
“Not that I know of Claudia...can I help you with something?” I sweetly said
“Not home eh?...maybe he’s off impregnating your best friends, that seems to be the trend these days.” She gave me an annoyingly kind grin and stormed her foot through the crack of the door.
“Look,I’m kind of busy...can you come back later when I’m not vomiting....and just a tip, it’s not from pregnancy.” I quickly opened the door wide and tilted my head in the direction of her car.
“Seen Billie yet?” he suspiciously asked.
“No...Why?”
“Well, he’s been sitting outside your house for like an hour...” she slyly giggled as she pointed to his black SUV parked outside.
“Think he wants to talk to you?” she coldly said as she picked up her bag and made her way to her car.
“I’ll see you in a couple of weeks Christina.” Claudia winked at me and quickly jumped into her red convertible and before I knew it she was gone.
As I watched her car speed down the street my attention quickly changed to Billie’s car parked outside. Out of general curiosity I picked up my dressing gown and made my way down the front steps of our mansion. As I got to his car I lent down to his tinted car window and peeked inside.
“Hello.” I suspiciously said as I tried to make out an image through the glass.
“Open the door.” I hear Billie’s familiar voice say as I heard the door’s unlock and the engine start.
“You Ok?” I suspiciously asked as I opened the door and saw a teary Billie sitting in the driver’s seat.
“Have a seat Cinderella.” Billie’s husky voice said as he grabbed my arm and tugged me into the car.
“We need to talk Christina.”
And before I knew it he had me locked in the font seat of the car.
“Billie you scaring me.” I nervously said as I looked into his almost yellow eyes and watched him lock my seat belt.
“Hold on.” He giggled to me as he put the car into drive and speed off... I think this was classified abduction.