My Illegal Love Story

What people dont know,wont hurt them

*Part 5
As I open my eyes from my two hour long sleep I lay and try to image what this particular day will hold for me. Today is the day…I will finally see Tre Cool the drummer of Green Day and the same man who I have been entangled with for what seems like forever. As I leap out of bed and merrily make way to the shower I remember the events which have taken place over these last few days. In the short period of 3 days I have lied, cheated, sneaked and deceived my way into certain happiness.
I quickly stop reminiscing about the past and slowly start to realise that my plane to the beautiful California is boarding in 3 hours and I still haven’t finished packing. I dive under my bed in search of my suitcase and pillow while trying to block out the constant nagging from my still half drunk mother,
“Christina are you ready yet, your father isn’t going to wait in the car forever,” she mumbles while trying to fish out the last drop of casket wine from her glass.
“I’m coming, I just can’t find my bible,” I slyly groan back.
“Just hurry up.” she slurs at me while half falling asleep in front of the TV as per usual.
I quickly grab all my luggage and run out to the front of my house where my dad is waiting to take me to the bus station (the airport is right next to it by the way).
***In the bus station car park
“Ok, heres $300, just in case you run out of money,” my dad kindly says as he pulls out a wad of fifties and begins to count out six notes.
“Thanks dad, I’ll call you when I get there,” I lean over and plant a kiss on my dad’s cheek and I slowly wheel my luggage through the front of the bus depot. Even though what I am doing is for me ,I feel so worthless, I have lied to everyone who cares about me... mum ,dad ,Nat and even Tre. I feel myself getting deeper and deeper in lies but I can’t turn back now can I?
As I see my dad’s white falcon turn onto the main road I quickly turn around and make my way for the air port next door.
“Now boarding, flight 1123 Brisbane to California, all passengers to terminal 6.”I hear the message over the speaker and I go into a panic, I have no fucking idea where the hell terminal 6 is, this is my first plane ride...Um…flight. I quickly run up to front desk and ask for directions,
“Excuse me, can you tell me where terminal 6 is please.” I kindly ask the darked haired lady behind the desk.
“Oh...hello young lady, are you all by yourself.” she sweetly states as she peers over her desk at me.
“Yeah...I’m 16, my parents have to let go sometime don’t they?” I sarcastically say.
“They certainly do...terminal 6 did you say?”
“That’s the one.” I answer back to her in the nicest possible tone.
“Straight ahead to you left.” she says, then quickly turns to her ringing phone on the desk.
“Thanks.” I yell, while quickly running toward the sign that clearly states that terminal 6 is the first left.
I am so annoyed, I hate it when like 50 year old women treat me like a frinking 7 year old, would a ‘young lady’ be flying to California to meet a rock star. NO...but I guess I’m the only one that knows about that.
***On the plane
It’s just my luck isn’t it? on one side of me I have a stupid old man who asks me every five minutes what the time is even though I clearly don’t have a watch on and on the other side a 2 month old baby that wont shut its germ infested gob, I thought that first class strictly meant NO BABIES, luckily I have something to look forward to...seeing TRE!!!...I can hardly wait, I can see us now...just sitting around in his mansion drinking cocktails and lying by the pool *sigh*.As I get comfortable on the plane seat I sit and wait for my 2 day long flight to end.
Unfortunatly i cant sleep due to the sound of a screaming baby and the snoring of an old man...great just great...not only do I have to put up with this racket but I also have another 48 hours on this stupid plane,why did i have to get the express flight?...this better be the best holiday I have EVER HAD.