My Illegal Love Story

"Yeah dad the food is great...Dog biscuits and all

*part 7
I slowly but surely pull my luggage up the front stairs and to the front door of Mr. Tre Cool’s manor; I reach over and nervously ring the door bell.
*the Mexican ‘Hat Dance’ song plays as is door bell*
I patiently wait for someone to open the door and embrace me...however this didn’t happen. After around 10 minutes of endless ringing, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I slowly turned the enormous door handle and made my way forward into the house. Seeing as it was 10 o’clock at night the lights of the mansion were off and all I could see were two flickers of light in the distance. Being the sticky beak that I am, I followed the two flickers in search of some kind of existence. I slowly felt my way though the house until I came face to face with the light. To my surprise sitting fast asleep on the table was the man I had been missing for months...TRE Quickly ran over to what looked like a light switch and turned it on. Finally there was light in the manor and I saw the cutest thing I had ever seen. Right there where he was sleeping was a perfectly set out dinner for two, complete with a name tag addressing: Princess Perfect, a dozen red roses and a three course meal all set out on a red table cloth on the huge kitchen table. I didn’t know what to do or say, not only was I in tears but I couldn’t even thank Tre because he was sleeping. Seeing as it was nearly 11 o’clock at night I thought that there was no point in waking me and plus I was so tired from my trip, so I took a seat across from him and made my position sleep worthy. After a while we were both sound asleep at the kitchen table.
I awoke to the sound of my mobile phone ringing. I quickly bent down and answered it so that my ‘American Idiot’ ring tone didn’t wake Tre.
“Hello.” I said sleepily into the phone
“I thought you were going to ring me when you got there.” I heard a familiar voice yell in the phone.
“oh, sorry dad, I feel asleep as soon as I got here, and we had to get up at 5 o’clock to do our morning pray,” I slyly told my father who’s worried tone made me feel worse about the whole situation.
“Ok then, hows everything going...it’s the food okay?” as per usual my dad was worried about me eating and my sleeping patterns...after all I was his “Baby Girl”
“It’s great dad.” I answered back to him while making my way out side so that my voice didn’t wake Tre. I continued my conversation with my dad for around about 10 minutes, only because I didn’t want him to get suspicious if I left to soon. Whilst my dad told me about my mum’s recent Pokies win, I heard movement from inside.
“Look, dad I have to go, it’s time for breakfast.” I hurriedly told my dad in case Tre was waking up.
“Ok baby girl...look after yourself.” my dad kindly said.
“I will daddy...love you too...bye.” I quickly hung up the phone just in time for my first reunion with Tre in almost 4 months.
“Well, well, well...long time no see princess.” I hear a familiar voice whisper in my ear. I swiftly spin around to find my shirtless love standing behind me. I was overwhelmed with excitement. I didn’t know where to shake his hand or hug him...let alone kiss him.
“Are you just going to stand there and look pretty...or are you going to come and kiss me.” Tre giggled back while leaning in for a kiss. For basically 20 minutes we just stood there ad kissed each other...making up for lost time I guess.
*2 hours later
Just like my dream, Tre and I sit by the pool drinking cocktails and soaking up the midday sun together, I am now know as his princess and he is my Rock God(his words...not mine)
“So...babe, what ya wanna do today?”Tre asked in a sweet tone
“I dunno....you.” I giggled back to him. We both just sat there and look at each other for a while until we were rudely interrupted by Tre’s mobile phone.
“Hello” he yelled in the phone.
“Oh, hey Billie.” Tre Said in a relieved tone.
I just sat on my deck chair that was positioned beside Tre’s enormous pool and waited for ‘My Rock God’ to finish his conversation with Mr. .Armstrong.
“Do you wanna go to Billie’s for dinner?” he asked in a baby tone while holding the speaker of the phone close to his chest, obviously Billie was still on the other line.
“Um...I thought it could just be us tonight.” I whispered back to him.
“The gang wants to give you a welcome party.”
And without consulting further Tre got back on the phone to Billie and told him I would ‘love’ to. I clearly didn’t want to go, and he didn’t even listen to me. I felt like a puppy dog being ruled by its master. It was nearly 20 minutes before Tre got off the phone with Billie. You would think he would want to sit and talk to me ...but hey, I’m just his under aged skank right?
*3 hours later
For the past 180 minutes I have sat here waiting for Tre to get off the phone. First it was Billie, then is was Mike, then it was Jason Freeze and to top it all off Claudia(Ex Wife) called to asked it Tre was taking Frankito(His Son)tomorrow’s feel like I have to book I n advance to even talk to him. I haven’t even been here a day and already i can tell I wont be seeing him to much during my stay. But what I’m really angry at is the fact that he had the Hyde to ask me this (whilst still on the phone to Claudia),
“I think you should get ready to go to Billie’s, I don’t want you to hold us up.”
Ok, I understand that he meant it in a joke but I am not in the mood for humour. He is treating me like a child...and he doesn’t even know my age.
I slowly get up from the deck chair and gradually make my way to the shower; I have to look my best if I’m going to impress my master’s friends.