My Illegal Love Story

Mansions,Hookers and burnt sausages

*Part 8
As I jump out of the shower and begin to dry my head, I feel a lite kiss on my neck.
“I’m sorry.” Tre whispered in my ear. It was short, simple and much appreciated.
“I know that you wanted us to be alone tonight, but everyone really wants to see you...I couldn’t say no...I wanna show you off baby.”
“It’s ok, I understand.” I said and leant in and kissed him on the head. After our corny make up, Tre and I quickly got ready and made our way to his black SUV. As we drove to the Armstrong’s house, we pasted tones of mansions, each one bigger than the other...I felt so un worthy of this place...if you think about it, I’m just a groupie that got lucky.
*At Billie and 80’s house
Tre walked over and opened the door for me as I jumped out of the big SUV. We grabbed each others hand and made our way to the front door. As Tre rang the bell, one of Billie’s sons (Jakob) came to the door,
“Hey Tre, Mom and dad are out the back.” he exclaimed
“Thanks buddy .” Tre and I slowly made our way to the back yard where everyone was sitting( it wasn’t really a back yard...more like a PARK. filled with tonnes of trees, flower beds and expensive toys). However to my suprise, instead of the normal BBQ that Tre described...it turned out to be more like a party...around 30 people showed up, and I only recognised a couple of people and The rest were strangers. Last time I checked this was my welcome party.
“Hey guys.” Tre yelled at the top of his voice so that nearly everyone looked our way
“Shhhhh.” I whispered to Tre whilst giving him a hard punch on the arm.
“This is my girl.” he yelled again.
After he finished embarrassing us, we made our way over to where Billie and mike were cooking the food.
“Well, well, well...if it isn’t Miss Christina.” Billie yelled to me and jumped onto me for a hug.
“Hows it going William Joseph” I exclaimed back to him.
“Hey Christina.” Mike calmly asked as he reached in for a hug.
“Yeh...great thanks.” I answered.
As soon as I finished my hellos, Tre took me around to nearly everyone and introduced me. I met so many different people, all with their different claim to fame.
After a while I started to get really tired, so went and sat on the swing set in the corner of the yard.
“It’s all a bit much isn’t it?” I heard a familiar voice say. As I turned around I saw 80(Billie-Joe’s wife) standing behind me with Brittney to follow (Mike’s Girlfriend)
“Oh...yeh...I’m not really into small talk.” I laughed back at them. I quickly got up and hugged both of the girls who I had gotten close to when I met Tre.
“We were in side having a coffee and we spotted you down here, so we came to save you from loneliness.” Brittney exclaimed.
“Haha...gee thanks.” I swiftly got up and followed the girls back into the house to join them for a coffee. 80 quickly ran into the kitchen while Brittney and I took a seat at the kitchen table where they had been sitting before. By the time I got comfortable 80 came back with a coffee (white and 2 sugars) just they way I like it.
“So when did you get in?” 80 asked while sipping her coffee.
“Oh, well actually I got in at midday yesterday but I had a little trouble with my ride. The driver didn’t believe that I was...um...me and so it was just a big mess.” I giggled back to them.
“Oh...ok” Brittney surprisingly answered.

*80’s point of view
I don’t know what to do. Do I tell Christina that Tre cheated on her...Is it even any of my business? I can tell that she isn’t comfortable here...and knowing what kind of person Tre is... he is probably treating her like some piece of meat. Lets face it ...he is a ladies man. The only relationship he has is physical...I should know...been there...done that.
*End of point of view.

*At the BBQ (Tre, Billie, Mike)
“So...hows your day been.” Billie said with a raise of his eye brow towards Tre.
“Yeh...it has been SWEET.”Tre yelled back.
“Does she know about the Swedish girl?” mike asked in a disappointed tone.
Mr.Cool stood and pondered what to say...he knew that cheating on Christina was wrong...but how could he tell his girl friend that he was unfaithful with a Swedish hooker the day after there fling?. He knew that Christina would forgive him. Seeing they weren’t technically ‘dating’ at the time, but this girl was neither the first nor the last.
“I haven’t gotten around to telling her.”
“Are you kidding man? Just yesterday you said you wanted to marry the girl...what kind of marriage is it going to be if you aren’t honest?” Billie whispered in Tre’s ear.
“C’mon man, stop leading her on...I know you have had at least two fucks since the hooker...and I recognize that they wont be the last.” Mike whispered in the other ear.
Tre just shook them off and kept his eyes firm on the ground. Sometimes being a ‘ladies man’ is harder then it looks.

*Back to the kitchen (80, Christina, Brittney)
“So...what has Tre got planned for the next couple of weeks.” Brittney asked me while slowly sipping her hot coffee.
“Oh... I dunno...I think he said something about golf tomorrow, but we are just taking it as it comes.” I answered back, 80 and Brittney just nodded back in unison.
Being there was so weird. I didn’t now anyone and know one knew me...Tre didn’t even know me. I felt like a little pigeon locked up in a cage...on display for everyone to see.
***One hour later
“Ok everyone...come and get some fucking food.” I hear Mike scream from the barbeque where the boys had just finished cooking. 80, Brittney and I quickly made our way outside on search for some half burnt food.
“Hey baby...where you been.” Tre asked as her placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.
“Oh...just chilling with the girls.” I sweetly answered back. Tre just nodded and made his way to the 5 metre long table where everyone was sitting.
When I had got my food I slowly went and squeezed beside try on the absolutely pack dinning table.
“So...Christina Tre tells us you go to college...what are you studying?” I didn’t even see who asked me the question. There were some many people surrounding Tre and I.
“Oh...well I’m on a break rite now but I was studying Drama.” I quickly answered back to avoid suspicions.
“So... is there even a definite career in that subject.” somebody rudely yelled out.
“Haha...yeh about 80% of actors are un paid and out of work...rite sweetie.” Tre offensively added whilst turning and giving me a heartless kiss on the cheek. Everyone just laughed at his comment, and that was the last time I was talked to for around about 3 hours...after the first 2, I went up stairs and spent the next one in the bathroom only.
After spending ages upstairs, I slowly made my way back to the barbeque in search of my almost certainly drunk husband. I finally spotted him playing charades with a bunch of easily amused ‘friends’.
“Tre honey, are you almost ready to go?” I sweetly asked him as he laid on the floor laughing.
“Baby...I told you we were staying the night.” he drunkenly replied.
“Um...no you didn’t...I don’t have any spare clothes.”
“You don’t need clothes where you going sweetie” Tre answered in a horny voice, whilst reaching over and caressing my arm.
I quickly pulled him off the ground and led him into the house so that my pissed off voice didn’t travel. I quickly took the beer out of his hand and pushed him on the leather couch.
“Starting so soon?” Tre said, whilst snapping my bra strap
“How dare you not tell me about this...I haven’t even been here a day and already you keep things from me.” I yelled in his ear.
“Baby, I’m sorry...but I knew you wouldn’t wont to.” he apologetically answered.
“Oh...so you just wanted to make sure I was stranded before you told me?” I angrily yelled.
“C’mon...this is every groupies dream...your with a sex god and you are about to sleep in a famous rock star’s house...be happy for fuck sake.”
“Right...so I’m supposed to be grateful for this ‘groupie dream’?”
“Actually yeah...you are...I take you in, give you everything and yet you won’t even stay at my best friend’s house when I ask you to?” he screamed at me.
“OMG, you are impossible.” I yelled and hastily ran up stairs to one of the spare bedrooms in Billie and 80’s house.
I couldn’t believe it; I finally had my first fight with Tre. It wasn’t like I imagined it...I thought it would be over a flirty kiss towards someone else or maybe a stupid quarrel over rent...not an argument over whether we have a sleep over or not.
As I laid and thought about the events that have just occurred...I wonder if this is want my holiday would be like...full of alcohol, tears and screams. I slowly got comfortable and fell asleep on the bed...unaware of what the morning would hold.