My Illegal Love Story

5 Girls in 5 Different Countries

*Part 9
I woke up at around 7 am to the feeling of someone shaking the shit out of me. I slowly opened my eyes to see one of Billie’s son’s (Jakob) trying to awake me.
“Excuse me, this is my bed.” he nicely exclaimed to me, whilst still shaking me.
“Oh...sorry...I thought it was a spare room.” I sleepily answered back to him.
“That’s ok...I feel asleep on the couch, but then dad told me to go to bed.”
“Ok...is everyone awake?” I quickly asked the 10 yr old boy.
“Um...I only think mummy’s up...she’s cooking breakfast.” He sleepily said as he slowly drifted to sleep.
“Good Night.” I giggle and slowly closed the door behind me. As I made my way down to the kitchen I heard two familiar voices quarrelling...at first I thought it was Billie and 80, but I slowly realised that it was in fact Tre and what sounded like Billie’s wife.
“Tre...stop leading the poor girl on...I know what’s going to happen.”
“Oh...yeh...what?” Tre yelled back
At first I was going to barge in, but I gradually realised that the girl they were talking about was me.
“Look Tre...I know that your going to give her hope then take it back from her.”
“What the fuck does that mean 80?”
“Well...do you remember your last girlfriend...you asked her to stay with you. Then a week later you cheated on her with hooters striper.”
“I know...but Christina is different...I feel like I can talk to her...she understands.”
“Well...Mr. Cool lets see just how understanding she is when she finds out about the five different girls in five different countries.”
“C’mon that was just a joke with the guys...it’s not like the meant anything.”
“It’s doesn’t matter...you might be ok with lying to her...but I’m not. Either you tell her or I will.” 80 screamed.
Before Tre could say anything 80 stormed off out side. Tre just stood there in disbelief, unaware that I in fact heard the whole thing. I decided to pretend I didn’t hear it. I wanted to see if Tre would own up to his wrongs .I didn’t know any details, but I did know that i was one in 5 girls. I slowly made my way into the kitchen where Tre was sitting.
“Good Morning.”I sweetly said to him
“Oh...hey honey...how did you sleep?” he said whilst lifting his head from the table where he was resting it.
“Yeh...it was good until Jakob woke up.” I pleasantly exclaimed. Tre got this very apologetic look on his face. He quickly got up from the chair he was sitting at and made his way over to where I was standing.
“I am so sorry about last night...I was just really drunk, I came up to say sorry but you were already asleep.” he slowly raised his hand to my face and rubbed my cheek. He leisurely kissed my neck and made his way to my mouth, everything he did gave me goose bumps all over.
“How can I be angry at you when you do that?” I considerately said whilst giving him a big bear hug.
“I love you,” Tre said while going in for a kiss, I quickly put my hand over his mouth.
“I love you 2.”I swiftly removed my hand and we both made up for the 2nd time in to days.
“Well, well, well what do we have here?” I heard a familiar voice say. As Tre and I turned around we saw Mike, Brittney, Billie and 80 all standing at the bottom of the stairs watching.
“I love you”
“I love you 2.” Billie and Mike did there Version of what Tre and I did (with the kiss and all).Offcourse it was over the top but as soon as they did that I felt like I was part of the gang, for the first time I felt like one of them.
*2 hours later
For the past 120 minutes the ‘gang’ and I have been sitting around Billie and 80’s living room, playing playstation, listening to music and basically having a make out fest in between events.
“So...what ya wanna do?” Brittney asked while trying to fight off Mike’s lips.
“I’m hungry...feed me.” Tre yelled at the top of his voice.
“Ok, ok...we can order in...but your buying drummer boy” Billie yelled back to Tre.
“Actually...how about me and girls go and get some Macca’s and bring it home?” 80 replied.
“Sure...we will stay and look after the boys.” Mike said.
As 80, Brittney and I got our bags and coats, I saw Tre drag 80’s arm into the kitchen...I quickly made my way to the door, to try and hear what Tre was saying to 80.
“Don’t you even think about telling her 80.” Tre whispered in 80’s ear, luckily for me, Tre is bad at controlling his volume.
“Well, are you going to tell her or not Tre?”
“No way...do you remember what happened when Billie found out about us...do you think Christina will be any different?”
“So...are you just going to lie to her forever?”
“What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her” Tre yelled back and quickly ran out to where the rest of the guys were waiting. After a while 80 appeared from the kitchen, grabbed her keys and began to go out side to the car.
“Ok, let’s go.” 80 said in a nervous tone, and girls and I jumped into the SUV and made our way to Macca’s. Fortunately for me neither of them knew that I had any clue. I didn’t want to wreak my relation ship with Tre, so I didn’t say anything. Right at that moment I didn’t care, all that mattered was Tre and I.