How Do I Deal

Quatre

Waking up, I crawled out of the bunk to find Pierre up and talking on his phone to someone. I headed to the bathroom for a second then came back out to sit next to Pierre with a pounding headache. Pierre finished his conversation then I leant my head on his shoulder.
"Who was that?"
"My mom,"He sighed,"I feel bad for not telling the guys about our small secret."
"Is it wrong that I don't?"
"It could be,"He shrugged,"Why are you so scared?"
"I don't kow,"I shrugged,"I just don't want people to think about me, especially David right now."
"Fine,"He sighed,"I'll keep it still but they're going to find out one day."
"Not from me,"I glared at him as I got up,"I'm getting a cigarette."
"Hey,"Pierre called out to me as I turned to face him,"You're not a bad person."
"Thanks,"I walked out of the bus that was stopped at the next venue as I felt the cool air hit me as I blew the smoke out into the air.

"Hey,"David walked out of the bus towards me as I nodded at him,"You looked bored."
"Eh, just needed that morning cigarette,"I blew the smoke out into the air,"There's worse things but I'm seriously trying to stop."
"It's ok,"He smiled at me lightly,"I don't hate you."
"So is everyone else up yet?"
"Chuck is, then Jeff's in the bathroom, who knows about Seb."
"Dude, isn't strange how he's my cousin,"I laughed thinking of it for a second,"We're so different too."
"Yeah, you're like me,"David elbowed me lighty,"We do the most randomest things."
"Since when is that a bad thing?"I smirked at him.
"It never he,"He smiled as he watched me,"God, you look hot doing that."
"What? Smoking?"
"Can I kiss you?"David asked as I stomped out my cigarette.
"As long as you don't mind kissing an ash tray,"I stuck my tongue out at him.
"It's not that bad,"He smiled,"Besides it's not."
"Knock yourself out,"I smirked as he placed his lips against mine and kissed me deeply.

Returning the kiss, I kissed him back as I felt his tongue beg for entrace. Just as the kiss was getting good, Seb decided to make his appearance known.
"Hey! Stop screwing outside and get in!"
"Who's screwing?"I asked looking around to see David looking around with me.
"No clue,"David shrugged as he leant in to kiss me again.
"Don't make me get the hose,"Seb threatened.
"There is no hose,"I looked up at him.
"That's what you think."
"He wouldn't, would he?"I looked at David as he shrugged.