Leaving You to Be Forever Seventeen Cleaning up the Messes That You've Made

Alive For The First Time.

The next couple of days flew by, and Michelle still hasn't heard anything from Alex.
It wasn't like him not to call her, but, her father was pretty scary when he was mad, I guesso.
Today Michelle and her mother went the the hospital, to take tests and ultrasounds. She was due in next July, which its October now.
She wasn't so exited about having this baby. In fact, she didn't even want to have it. But she didn't believe in abortion.

"Are you okay?" Julie asked her daughter.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Michelle starred out the window on there drive home.
Julie sighed. "Don't worry about your father. He'll get over it."
Michelle rolled her eyes. I don't think he will, mom."
"He will, sweety. Just give him time. It's not everyday your teenage daughter tells you shes pregnant."

They were quiet for a minute.
"I take that back." Julie added.
Michelle laughed.

@@@@@@

As Michelle and her mother arrived home, they walked into their home and found Ron sitting on the couch, watching a football game.
"How did everything go?" He asked Michelle as she walked past him, quickly.
Michelle didn't answer him. Instead, she ran upstairs to her room.
"What was that about?" She heard her father as her mother.

As she reached her room, she went inside it and slammed it.
Everytime she's been around her father lately, shes always like this. She hasn't spoken to him for the past couple of days. And he knows why.
She just wanted to get away. She wanted to see Alex, or hear from him. Just anything.
She walked over to her window, and opened it, to let in the cool air from the dark outside.

"I can't take it around here." she said to herself.
She walked over to her bed, and lay herself down. As she turned her head to her window, she seen a shadow on her deck.
She felt her heart drop, not knowing who it was.
Michelle got up from her bed, and walked slowly to the window. "Hello?" she said, quietly. "Whos there?"
Alex popped his head up to the window. "Hiiii." he said, cheerfully.
Michelle gasped, and put her hand over her heart. "You scared me."
Alex laughed. "I'm sorry."
"What are you doing here? You know if my dad finds you up here, he'll kill you."
"I know, but I'm not actually in your house." He joked.
Michelle laughed.
"Come with me."
"What do you mean come with you? Where?"
"I don't know yet. But your dad can't keep you from me."
"Alex, I can't."
"Yes, you can. Just come on, we'll come back. We need to spend time together."
Michelle bit her lip, and thought for a minute. "What about school?"
"Its friday, we'll be back by monday. It's just a little road trip, come on. Jack and Hayden are coming too."
"They are?"
"Yes. Now come on, please." Alex begged like a child.
Michelle laughed. "Okay. Just wait, I'm going to pack a bag."

@@@@@@
(The next morning.)

"What do you mean, shes not in her room?!" Ron yelled at the top of his lungs. "Where could she be?!"
"Ron, calm down. I'm sure she just went out for a walk or something." Julie tried calming her husband down.
"No, I'm sure shes out with that little asshole, Alex." Ron shook with anger.
Julie bit at her fingernails.
"I'm going to kill him. I'm seriously going to kill him."
"Ron, stop. You don't know for a fact that shes with him."
Ron hit the table with his fist. "I can't take this anymore!"
"What do you mean you can't take this anymore! Shes a teenager, Ron. And shes in love! You can't except the fact that shes growing up!"
"Well, shes growing up a little too soon, now isn't she, Julie? What a mother you are." Ron stormed out of the room.
Julie shook her head, and felt like crying. But instead, she picked up the phone, and tried calling her daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?
(:
<3