Angel Wings

Getting 'Outa There

Banner made my Vixen_Furry :] I love it, thanks!
Image

Image

"Wh-What?" I asked, my eyes filled with horror.
"They-Whenever they decide its time to make an experiment 'extinct' they - they put their symbol on them." His eyes reflected the same disgusted horror that were in mine. "I'm so sorry.." He whispered.

Dylan didn't do anything, he just sat there, listening to the conversation, numb.

"She's NOT going to die, dumbass!" Vincent whirled around in anger. "If you have nothing better to do, get lost!"

Dylan slowly stumbled from the room. Was i going to die? "No!" Vincents stern voice interrupted my thoughts. "Don't even think about that."

I threw on a pair of jeans and a white tank- top. He began pacing around the room grabbing shirts and throwing them into a leather bag that he had found. I caught phrases of what he was saying. "..flying... run away.."

I froze. "There is no way I'm leaving! I only just got here!" Vincent turned back to me.
"They know where you are, Bridget, if you don't leave.." He didn't need to say the rest. I already knew the words. I would die.

Tears peppered my eyes as i watched Vincent return to packing. He turned to go out of the room, taking my hand and dragging me with him.

After he had packed his own cloths we ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. Tons of people were already there. They all looked towards us and saw our fear-filled eyes.

The girl who had talked to me yesterday came up to us. "Whats happening?" The need to be urgent caught on with her to, and she said it fast.

"Bridget's got the silver dragon. Their coming for her." The girl froze, watching us run through the house. I looked behind me to see fear in her eyes too. Fear for me.

We ran out the front door and through the gate. Dylan was standing outside of the gates waiting for us. "I'm coming with you."
"No your not." Vincent growled at him. He squeezed my hand harder.
"Why not, your going."
"Of course i am! Idiot."
"Jackass!"
"Paranoid brat!"
"Guys!"
"Sicotic ugly brute!"
"Stupid dumb mutt!"
"GUYS!" I had to scream to get their attention. "There isn't time for this!" My face was flushed with anger.
"Your right." Dylan and Vincent said at the same time. The turned to glare at each other. This was reallly getting on my nerves.
"Were are we going?" I asked trying to get them to concentrate on the situation at hand.

"Were going down the coast. We'll see were we end up."
I nodded my head, frantic to get out of here.
"How am i going to get up without being seen?" Vincents face looked troubled.
"Hadn't thought of that. And walking would take all day..."
"I'll carry her." Dylan said. I looked over to him, confused. He smiled slightly, then suddenly his body began changing. It was so unnerving to watch him. I found myself getting sort of queasy, the way the human bones changed into larger bones, and hair suddenly was everywhere.
Before me stood a giant black and gray wolf. I smiled at him, and walked over to Dylan. I grabbed a handful of hair and scrambled onto his back, sitting in the dip between his shoulder blades.
"You probably shouldn't have done that Dylan." Vincent said slowly. "Concidering that were in the middle of town, in the middle of the freaking day!" His words were laced with sarcasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 Sorry guys, this ones short XD
Comments pleesh :D