Waking the Neighbours

Waking the Neighbours

”Oh, Alex?” Jack called, his voice rising a few pitches. His head poked around the thick, red door of Alex new apartment. “Oh, Alex? Where art thou?” he asked in the same, ridiculous voice, eyes scanning the hallway with suspicion.

He heard the flowing of water from the bathroom, and unless he had a girl there – which he didn’t – it could only be Alex.

He snuck up to the door, and peeked through the door and the doorframe. Unlocked – bingo! He started pressing down the handle, but remembered his clothes.

After taking off socks, shoes and sweater he tried again, pressing the handle towards the floor and opening the door just a small glitch, just big enough to peek in.

The room was steamy, but he had perfect view of the shower, even though the green curtain was drawn.

Quietly, – almost slipping on the wet tiles – he tip-toed towards his hidden friend. He slowly let his slender finger grip the edge of the curtain with a devious grin.

“Jack Bassam Barakat, don’t you dare!” Alex screamed from the other side. Jack only laughed and pulled it away either way; it wasn’t as he hadn’t seen Alex naked before – they’d been friends since diapers.

What he hadn’t seen before, however, was Alex with a half hard erection, probably in the middle of pleasuring himself. Well, he’d thought of it, quite a few times actually, whilst getting off, but never had his mind made it so hot.

“Hiya!” he cheered gleefully, waving happily at the stunned Alex. He then took a step into the shower, not caring about neither wetting his clothes or his friend’s nakedness, and hugged him.

“Jack, I’m naked,” Alex stated, laughing but returning the embrace. “And you’re dressed! You’re getting your clothes wet!”

“Yes, mom!” he retorted, letting go. He brought his hands to his head and ruffled his hair around, getting it fully soaked. “Also, you have a boner!” he teased as Alex got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, leaving his chest wet and glistering.

The older boy stuck out his tongue, but couldn’t help but to laugh when his friend continued scrubbing his scalp. The white fabric of his T-shirt clung to his skin and Alex could make out the dark spots that would be Jack’s nipples through it. Trying his best not to let all the blood rush to his penis, he twisted the knob to cold, soon earning a loud shriek.

Jack practically flew out the shower, this time actually slipping on the wet floor, landing straight on his butt.

“Shit!” Alex cursed, turning the shower off and bending down to check on his friend, groaning in pain.

It wasn’t really all that bad, just a light bruising feeling, but Jack always like to over dramatize a bit. With the help of Alex he got to his feet and together they walked – in Jack’s case, slightly awkwardly – into the kitchen where the younger sat down at the table as the older sauntered around.

The light blue towel hung low on is hips, and Jack simply couldn’t rip his eyes from the prominent hipbones, or the slight bulge right below them.

And though Alex could feel his eyes on him, he let it be, giving a small comment of Jack still being soaked. That only resulted in Jack squirming out of his jeans and t-shirt, and then he took of his boxer’s as well, not bothering about the fact that he walked through Alex apartment completely naked to get a towel from the bathroom.

Yep, Jack figured that he definitely could get used to be naked in Alex presence, and even though the thought hadn’t been voiced, Alex thought the exact same thing.

There they stood, in Alex’s kitchen, wearing nothing but towels but talking as if everything was completely normal. The fact that both pairs of eyes were raging up and down the other’s body and that their conversation got more and more diverted due to the slowly growing erections they were both sporting.

Eventually their conversation got so absurd that Alex found the strongest of urges to end it as abruptly as possible, and what better way than kissing Jack? Exactly; there is none.

So when he stepped closer and pressed his lips to Jack’s, he was glad to see the response he got. Pressing himself as close as possible, Jack brought his left hand to cup the side of the older’s face, while his right one pushed into his back.

Their lips moved together, teeth grazing the skin and tongues acting out in a fierce battle. Alex wrapped his arms around Jack’s thin waist and moaned into his mouth as their crotches made contact.

They went into a frenzy of lips, teeth, tongues and hands everywhere. Still connected, they stumbled towards the open bedroom and Jack kicked the door close, just in case. It’s not like they wouldn’t be heard anyway.

Letting the towels fall to the floor they fell down onto the bed, legs entwined. The arousal could be felt in the entire flat, but neither of the two could give a damn, too caught up in each other to bother about keeping the sound level down.

A few hours later, they were awoken by someone ringing the door bell furiously. With a load groan, Alex disentangled himself from his childhood friend. He quickly stepped into a pair of boxers and went to answer with a loud sigh.

Returning to the bedroom, to a worn-out Jack, he could barely hold back his laughter. He collapsed onto the bed, snuggling into Jack under the covers.

“That was my neighbour,” he pressed out in between chuckles, answering the younger’s frown. “She had complaints about my ‘loud activities’!” Snickering, he pressed his face into the crook of Jack’s neck, inhaling the scent of sweat, sex and Jack.

Jack snickered as well, wrapping his arms around his love. “Well, she better get used to it, ‘cause I’m probably going to be hanging around for quite a while, you know,” he announced confidently.

Alex was only relieved that he didn’t actually had to ask – beg – Jack to stay, ‘cause he really, really didn’t want him to leave.

“I smell gross,” the younger stated. “We should take a shower.”

Alex laughed, ‘cause, yeah, they definitely needed a shower. “As long as you’re naked, fine with me,” he winked, giving Jack’s ass a soft slap, who in response gave him a hungry kiss. “Or let’s just save the shower for later, yeah?”

He had a feeling the two of them would have to shower a lot more in the future. But he sure as hell wasn’t complaining.