Status: going to be updated soon :)

Smother Me

Clasp.

Bert’s face disappeared into the bowl as his stomach lurched loudly, causing him to rid of the alcohol he consumed. His hands gripping the toilet seat began shaking.

“Just let it out, sweetheart.” I soothed, rubbing his back supportively. I was trying my best to comfort him in his vulnerable situation.

He breathed heavily and removed his head from the bowl as I flushed, not wanting to see his puke anymore. He sat against the bathroom wall and leaned his head back. I stood and ran a towel under the faucet, then crouched to wash his face with the cold water and wipe his mouth. I felt his eyes stare at my face while I was washing his face clean, merely an inch away.

His fingertips caressed my jaw line, making me stop my treatment. I stared indistinctly into his half closed eyes and bit down on my bottom lip. “Thanks, Danny.” He whispered, closed his eyes momentarily and turned his face, heaving a loud sigh. He pressed his palms into the linoleum floor and bent his legs.

I helped him stand upright and brought him to the sink where I kept a hand around his waist supportively while he brushed his teeth and gurgled, refreshing his mouth with a mint tang. He placed his arm around my shoulder, while I led him out of the small bathroom. I turned off the blaring television and sighed at the sight of pizza crusts littering the coffee table, pizza boxes and empty beer bottles sprawled randomly on the floor.

We exited the basement after flicking off the light and entered the dim kitchen. Fortunate Bert’s parents weren’t in town; it wouldn’t have been pretty if they saw him in this state. Slowly, we climbed the stairs and I flung open the door of his bedroom and removed my arm from his waist. I opened the window and moved the curtain aside, allowing some moonlight and a much needed breeze into the room. I pulled away the duvet on his made bed and side stepped the probably dirty clothing and shoes carelessly strewn on the floor.

He peeled off his t-shirt and slipped off his converse, while I dug around my duffel bag, in need of a change in clothes that now reeked of ketchup and beer. Quickly, I removed my old black band t-shirt and replaced it with one of Bert’s white wife beaters. My black skinnys dropped to the floor in a heap as I changed into small purple shorts. When I looked up, Bert had took off his jeans and stood in boxers. He grinned when his eyes rested on mine.

Changing in front of each other was nothing out of the ordinary. It was normal whenever one of us slept over. I smiled back and walked into the bathroom that was joined into his room. I brushed my teeth, removed my smudged eyeliner and peed.

In the shady bedroom, I still made out the shape of his face lying sideways on his side of the bed. His full lips curled up into a grin and he petted the left edge of the bed, where the covers were left pulled back for me. I sighed and removed my sock clad feet and sat at the edge of the bed, taking a sip from the bottle of water propped on the bedside. I swung back and slid my bare legs under the cool comforter.

Bert supported his head on his palm and pulled me closer with his hand on my thigh, grinning widely. I smiled and snuggled into the fluffy pillow that smelled of his shampoo. He dipped his head and brought it behind my ear, tracing imaginary circles on my hip. I exhaled through my nose and squeezed his exposed bicep.

“I love your shampoo.” He commented, smiling against the flesh on my neck. I bit my lip and lightly scratched his upper arm, while his finger ran under my shirt softly grasp the skin on my waist. I released my bottom lip from between my teeth and closed my eyes, savoring the feel of his fingers on my side and his nose brushing against my neck.

I licked my lips and shifted closer to him, wanting some of his body heat. Then, I felt his full lips gently press at the base of neck and trail upward for the first time. I sucked in a breath and raised my head, allowing him better access. He chuckled, his breath hitting my skin, causing me to sigh. He lifted his head and met my gaze. I lifted a hand to stroke the soft hair on the back of his head. He exhaled sharply and lowered his head, pressing it again into my neck and wrapping his arms around my lower back, pulling me closer, holding me securely. I let my hands hug him and rested my chin on his shoulder.

He inhaled and softly kissed my neck repeatedly. I loved the touch of his lips on my skin and smiled weakly to myself, kissing his naked shoulder and slowly caressed his back, while he continued his actions. When he suddenly bit down lightly, I gasped and dug my nails into his mid back.

He retracted his head, causing me to also pull away from his collar bone. His eyes glistened in the moon light as I smiled and caressed his cheek affectionately in response. His eyes sealed for a second and then he brought his lips over mine. His and my breathing mixed as we stared fixatedly into each other’s eyes. “Be with me?” he breathed, resting his forehead on mine.

My eyes widened, never thinking those words would escape his attractive pink lips. My breath caught in my throat, as I scanned his definite features. He brushed some hair behind my ear and blinked, looking hopeful. If I wanted to refuse, I couldn’t have done it to his adorable face. I’d be an idiot to refuse anyway.

“Definitely.” I breathed, blinking repeatedly. His jaw slacked then his lips spread into the widest smile, pulling me back to his warm chest, resting his face in between my crook of my neck and my jaw, planting soft kisses.

I sighed elatedly and toyed with his clean hair. My eyes soon felt heavy and drooped. I felt him turn me over so I had my back pressed against his chest. His fingers slowly kneaded my exposed hip, then he kissed my jaw line, faintly whispering, “Night, Danny.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is my baby. <3
I love it and I don't care if it's not as popular as my other stories.

Yes, it's been long since I updated.
& I would love it if my few subscribers commented on how this made you melt.
:]