Hell Hath No Fury...

Tremendous Torture

I slowly pulled out the knife, making it agonizingly painful for him. I then traced the contours of his chest with the tip of the knife, paining a beautiful picture written in blood. He winced as the blade tainted his flesh, ever so slightly breaking the skin, but not enough to bleed.

Just for fun, because I was getting kinda bored with this, I began to cut little x’s up and down his arms. I then went up to his face, a face I had once thought was beautiful and perfect, well now I was going to change that.

I cut horizontal lines up and down his nose, unfortunately they didn’t bleed that much, so I began on other parts of his precious face. I slowly, ever so slowly, skinned his eyebrows off. I was really curious to know what he would look like without them.

Then I remembered the movie “Pan’s Labyrinth”, and one of the coolest parts. And so I decided to try it. I forced his mouth open, stuck the knife if, then ripped it to the side, causing his mouth to become twice the size it had been before. The blood was pouring from this wound. And he was whining in agony, but it only fueled my passion.

I put my knife to his ear, and sliced it off, causing a sharp scream to escape the gash that was his mouth. It was then that I realized how late it was, and how I had to go to work in the morning. So I untied him, and hauled him off to the dump, and buried his body there. He was definitely still alive, but I was pretty sure he would die from loss of blood rather soon.

I cleaned up my sheets, making sure to get every stain out. Then I went to bed and slept like a baby.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
1 year later

No one had suspected me. Not the precious girlfriend who was madly in love with him. I told them how he had decided to walk home, and I hadn’t seen him since then. They bought it. Like I said before, I should be an actress.

I went through a point of “grieving” as every good girlfriend does, then I moved on. I met someone new, who was there to sympathize. He had lost his girlfriend in a car crash two years ago and he still dreamed about her. What a douche. I mean, how sensitive. I was there to keep his mind off of her, and he taught me that not all guys were like the first… or so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i know its short but bear with me.... tell me if my torture scenes suck, and tell me what i can do better... *still hoping for co-writers*