A Gerard Way Romance

The End

Gerard's P.O.V

Sitting in our apartment alone, I couldn't help but kiss my husband. Our two year anniversary is tomorrow, and I plan on making a romantic candle lit dinner.

"I love you," I told him, wanting to understand that I love hime more than I canm possible explain.

"I love you too," he said back, and just by the look in his eyes I could tell he was telling the truth.

"I can't begin to tell you how much you mean to me, your hair, your eyes and your pefrect lips are only a small minority of the this I love about you," I nearly began to cry, but my tears were kissed away by my beautiful Frankie.

"Gee, what would I ever do without you. Without knowing you are by my side, without you hugging me, kissing me, make love to me." He asked, I could only stare into his amazing eyes. Wishing they would take me away and not leave me here in the world that hates me so much that it took most of my heart away from me.

I wanted so much to make things perfect, to go back in time and stop what had happened. But I can't, and it kills be inside every time I know that I could have changed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end of the story, thanks to all my readers, subscribes and commenters.

If you wanmt a sequel aboutyi what 'it' is... just ask =D

Comments? XxX