Status: Finished.

I'm Not One for Love Songs

Chapter Fourteen

The dinner, cooked by none other than Alex Suarez and filled with the music of Ryland Blackington, was over and the two other men had left. The candles were burning low when Victoria Asher appeared, with a keyboard. She set it down, set it up and winked before leaving. Kyira was thoroughly confused and Gabe just grinned.

He got up and stood behind the keyboard, fingers poised on the keys.

"I found some sheet music and Vicky taught it to me. I wanted to play it for you. I think you might know it." He winked before playing, the melody winding around Kyira and locking her in a dream-like state.
Of course she knew it, she had written it. And hearing the man she could well love play it perfectly for her brought tears to her eyes. She did not let them fall though, instead she just watched as he played.

Gabe concentrating was an interesting sight. He stared at the keys as if his life depended on it, his eyes wide and his lips pulled to one side as the tip of his tongue stuck out slightly the other side. Being able to learn his mannerisms like this made Kyira feel happy. She felt blessed to have this man in her life and she realised then that she knew a side of him many others didn't.

His fans saw him as the hot singer of Cobra Starship, a bit of a player and very seductive.
She saw him as the loving man who stole her heart, with a sexy body all too willing to make her happy.

To her he was perfect.

He finished the piece, the last note hanging bittersweet in the air before silence fell. Letting out a breath, Gabe looked up to see Kyira with tears streaming down her face. His eyes widened and he scampered over to her, muttering under his breath in spanish.

"Quirida, baby, what's wrong? Did I not play it right? Did you not want it played? Tell me what I did!" He cried, fussing over her; wiping her tears away and hugging her close. Kyira sniffled, burying her head into the crook of his neck.

"Angel...you don't get it. I'm not sad, I'm happy. You just made me the happiest girl in the world!" She mumbled into him. Gabe broke out into a grin, pulling away only to pull her back and plant a passionate kiss on her lips. Kyira's eyebrows shot up in surprise before she settled into the kiss and joined in. Just as things heated up Gabe pulled away leaving a confused Kyira staring at him.

"I thought I was 'Diavolo'." He smirked. Kyira shrugged.

"You were but now you're my personal guardian angel, sent from heaven." Kyira smiled. Gabe smiled too, pecking her lips softly before grabbing her hand.

"Let's get out of here. It's getting cold." Gabe whispered. The summer night was suddenly slightly cold, the breeze having a bitter edge to it so the couple fled, heading back to his apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?
Or no update.

I want AT LEAST 10 from 10 different people.
Not too hard, eh?