Status: Finished.

I'm Not One for Love Songs

Chapter Twenty-Seven

The next month was a whirlwind of plans and ideas. Both Gabe and Kyira were planning the wedding together and both were very excited. They had never seemed so in love.
Gabe, taking any chance to indulge Kyira, convinced his family to let them have a traditional Catholic wedding. Kyira had been shocked, wanting to do the same for Gabe and have a traditional Jewish ceremony but Gabe was adamant.

Katy was named as maid of honor, and Alexa, Paige and Victoria would be Kyira’s bridesmaids. Gabe’s best man would be his brother Joaquin with Pete as a back up just in case. The wedding would take place at St. Patrick’s cathedral and the wedding guest list was as very long. Gabe and Kyira had both written lists then combined them. They had over 200 invites to send out!

In fact, they had been finalising the list when Gabe received a phone call from his friend and boss, Peter Wentz. Kyira watched curiously, only catching half of the conversation which made no sense to her. But when Gabe came off the phone he just dialled another number and spoke to another person.

Then all of Cobra Starship were sat in their lounge, confused as to why they had been rushed here so quickly.

“I got a call today from Pete. He says he is pulling together another DecayDance fest tour.” Gabe announced.

“When for?” Vicky-T asked.

“End of Spring, beginning of Summer. It also has a lot more dates.” Gabe told them. They all looked thoughtful for a moment before Nate spoke up.

“Did he tell you who else was on the bill?” He asked.

“Well Doug has a support slot on another tour that would coincide with it and Tyga will be recording. Also, Four Year Strong have a slot on Warped this year so they are only playing the first show.” He explained, sitting down next to Kyira and wrapping her in his arms.

“So that means that everyone else is on the bill?” Ryland asked. Gabe nodded in reply. They then went into plans for practice and she picked up my laptop. Kyira signed onto AIM and saw immediately that Katy was online.

KyiraAngelo: Hey are you free?
Katyyyyyyy: Yeah, why? What’s up?
KyiraAngelo: Meet me at our Starbucks.


She signed off, not waiting for a reply and closed down her laptop before coughing, interrupting Gabe’s chatter. He looked up at her.

“I’m going to meet Katy. I’ll see you later.” She told him nervously, kissing him on the cheek.

“See you later then. I love you.” Gabe smiled back. Kyira left the apartment quickly, hurrying down the block to the Starbucks Katy and her frequented. She grabbed a window seat and waited. She didn’t wait long though, Katy had hurried to see what was wrong.

She sat down in front of Kyira and asked exactly that.

“Katy. I think I’m pregnant.” She whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took ages to get this out.
And sorry it's short.
But here is a huge drama! Her eggo is preggo.

3 chapters left then the sequal!
Elsie xo