Status: Finished.

I'm Not One for Love Songs

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Gabe was sat watching tv when Kyira finally cmae in. She'd been out for a few hours and Gabe didn't know where she had been. Her only explaination was 'I'm going to meet Katy' and she hadn't answered her cell all afternoon.

As soon as she walked through the door, Gabe was on his feet. He turned the the volume down and dropped the remote on the couch.

"Kyira?" He called, walking out into the hallway to see a nervous looking Kyira hanging her keys on the hook. She slipped her shoes off before turning to face her future husband. Gabe walked forward and wrapped her in a hug.

"Where have you been baby? You weren't answering your phone." He asked, kissing her forehead. Kyira looked up at him and bit her lip.

"We need to talk Gabe." She mumbled, "I have something I need to tell you." Kyira was worried about Gabe's reaction to what she had to say. She wasn't unhappy, quite the opposite. But Gabe meant everything to her. If he took this badly, she didn't know what she would do.

"Okay honey. What's wrong?" Gabe asked anxiously, leading her into the living room. They sat down on the couch and Kyira took a deep breath.

"We're going to have to move the wedding forward." She hedged, putting it off for a few extra seconds.

"Why?" Gabe asked completely confused. Kyira took a deep breath before letting it out and answering.

"Gabe...I'm pregnant. We're having a baby." She whispered. Gabe's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. He blinked a few times before he gasped and smiled a blindingly brilliant smile.

"Really?" He cried, grinning like a fool and clasping Kyira's hands in his. She nodded, finally letting a smile break through. Gabe jumped up, whooping and laughing like a little boy before picking up Kyira and swinging her round and round.

Kyira giggled and Gabe laughed along before he stopped moving and placed her down. He fussed over her, and making sure she was alright.

"Yes Gabe I'm fine." She chuckled, "Are you okay?"

"Okay? I'm amazing!" He cried, leaning down and ravishing her in kisses. When they pulled away, Gabe's hand rested on Kyira's stomach.

It was already slightly hard with a very slight bump.

"Do you know how far along you are?" Gabe asked, his eyes bright with excitement and happiness. Kyira nodded.

"Katy took me to the doctors, her friend actually. She told us I'm 4 months along." Kyira beamed.

"Wait, how are you four months? You've had your period right?" Gabe asked, confused once more.

"The doctor explained that spotting in the first month or two. Then I thought I was late the first time due to stress but then I didn't have this months either so I had a test and it was positive. We're having a baby Gabe!" Kyira smiled.

The wedding was pushed forward and everyone close to the couple was informed of their latest joy. Gabe's parent's were ecstatic and Kyira's dad had actually cried. The band were happy and Alex and Alexa were too. Alex was going insane with the idea of being Uncle Alex.

Cobra Starship started practicing and writing, getting ready for the tour. Gabe teased Kyira, telling her that Good Girls Go Bad was written about her and how he'd 'corrupted her goodness' and that now, thanks to him she was a 'bad girl'. Kyira rolled her eyes and laughed whenever he expressed this.

Everything was going right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute and fluffy just for you guys.
x