Status: Finished.

I'm Not One for Love Songs

Chapter Seven

Katy walked into her friend's bedroom, a determinded expression fierce on her face. She was followed shortly by Stuart who had a similar expression but with a hint of fear. Katy meant action which meant Katy was a force to be reckoned with. It was quite terrifying.

"Right. We are going out and you are going to have fun." She exclaimed, pulling open the blinds of Kyira's bedroom. Kyira sat up in bed, bleary eyed. It was a Saturday morning and her friend wanted to ruin her sleep in. She sighed in annoyance and rubbed her blue eyes. She was tired and in a moment of self-loathing.

She hated herself at the this point in time; nothing ever goes right for her. People hurt her, break her heart over and over again. And then when she's willing to warm her heart, break her shell and let someone in they do the same. The only difference is that this time it hurt ten times more than any other time. After these thoughts she mentally kicked herself. She barely knew the guy and suddenly she was crying and moping over him. She was not what she used to be and that appalled her.

It was time for her to toughen up.

Katy, who was expecting to have to pull her out of bed and force her into a cold shower, was surprised when Kyira sprung out of bed with a glare on her face and stormed into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Behind the wooden door they heard the running of water spraying out of her spa shower and the sliding door open then click close.
Katy and Stuart looked at each other, confusion evident on their faces.

Confusion seemed to be a popular emotion at the moment.

"What was that about?" Katy asked, glancing at the locked door.

"I think...that was the beginning of her getting over it." He said, his voice low and astonished. They both stood in silence whilst their friend banged around in the bathroom before bursting out, no longer wearing her Batman pyjamas but wrapped in a fluffy white towel.

Her hair was dry from using a hair dryer and was left unstyle in her natural waves and curls. Her make up had been applied; light blue eyeshadow with thin, black eyeliner on her bottom lid and mascara on her long eyelashes. To finish the effect of she was wearing a red tinted, cherry chapstick. All she had to do was get changed and she did that quickly. After pulling on a pair of blue, lacy boy shorts, she dropped her towel not caring that her two friends were behind her.

After all, one was gay and the other was a girl who'd seen it all before.

She pulled on her matching blue, lacy bra before gracefully walking to her closet and pulling out a white dress with a blue design at the bottom. She slipped it on, tying up the halterneck tie before slipping her feet into a pair of powder blue peep-toe heels. She then grabbed her white and gold, Louis Vuitton handbag before walking out the door.

"Lets go." She said confidently. Katy and Stuart grinned at each other before following their friend out of the apartment, the door locking automatically behind them.

Kyira was back and she was stronger than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short but I had fun writing it =]
It builds up in the next few chapters so if you want to know what's going to happen I'd like 2 comments.
Not much to ask for is it?

Because trust me; it's going to get dramatic ;)