Misunderstandings and Confusions

let's get cozy.

They were planning on staying at Billie Joe’s house for awhile to prepare for the tour and such. They were also in a desperate need of a comfortable rest from their hectic lives.

Surprisingly, Jenny warmed up easily to the rest of the members of MCR. The members of MCR, containing of Frank Iero, Ray Toro, Mikey Way, and Bob Bryar, all took a great shine to the girl who they noticed, always managed to brighten their moods somehow. And they soon came to realizations of Gerard and Billie’s secret admirations which was pretty obvious to everyone except for Jen, who remained clueless.

Jenny became very close to everyone, especially Billie and Gerard. Being the very affectionate person she was, she would constantly be making body contacts with them. But she never knew how her simple gestures affected them. How their hearts would melt against their chest every time Jenny hugged them, sat on their lap, or when she would kiss them on their cheeks.

It was a typical day at BJ’s house. Mike and Katie were out to starbucks, trying to get some time alone. Frankie and Tre were both in the massive kitchen digging through fridge after fridge, consuming everything and anything that was edible.

Jenny was currently glued in front of the plasma screen of Billie’s living room, trying to catch up with Bob and Ray on Guitar-Hero. Gerard and Billie each sat on a separate couch, finding the situation highly amusing.

She huffed in anger whiles the guys laughed as she landed last place again with an “F.”

“Gah. I suck at this, anyone wanna lend a helping hand?”

“I’ll help!” offered Gerard enthusiastically, hoping to be given the privilege to wrap his arms around her tiny form.

“No, you suck Gee” replied a giggling Jenny as Gerard stuck his tongue out playfully.

“Can I help?” asked Billie hopefully.

“Okay!”
She jumped on his lap and he gracefully wrapped his tattooed arms around her as he positioned his fingers on the multi-colored buttons on the plastic guitar. As much as he wanted to, he couldn’t concentrate on the game. Soon he gave up figuring out which button to press much to the girl’s dismay.

“BJ, NO! CONCENTRATE!”

At that he removed his gaze from her, much to his own dismay and pressed the buttons as it appeared on the screen. Somehow they won as Jenny squealed with glee.

“Yay! You did it!” cheered the girl as she turned around from his lap to embrace him in a tight hug. She yawned before snuggling her face into the crook of his neck.

“Tired?” Billie asked, whispering into her ear.

“Mhhmm.”

“Want to go take a nap?”

“Yes please.” She mumbled into his neck, forming a warm smile onto his face without realizing.

He stood up, carrying her with him, and strolled past an envious looking Gerard into his bedroom. He carefully laid her under the covers. Before he could leave, Jenny quickly grabbed his arm to stop him.

“Don’t leave me Billie.” She whispered with her eyes closed.

He quickly got down next to her, feeling his stomach flip as she tightly hugged his waist and rested her head on his pounding chest.
He automatically started to stroke her soft hair as he sighed deep in contentment.

“I will never leave you.” He whispered before she had a chance to hear him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't updated in awhile but I promise more is coming VERY soon.