Misunderstandings and Confusions

misunderstanding`

Jenny, surprisingly being awake, stared lovingly at the older man next to her as she lightly stroke his slightly curly hair.

Suddenly Billie murmured her name, a grin rising on both their faces. He wrapped himself completely around her petite frame, making her wonder if he was awake or not.
Billie nudged his nose against her neck, earning himself a giggle and actually waking up.

"Ahhh... thanks a bunch.." said Billie kissing her forehead as he wrapped his arms more tightly around her.

"Huh? Why? What I do?" she asked, struggling against his tight grip to get more comfortable. He quickly loosened his embrace, feeling her discomfort.

"You woke me up little girl"

"Oh.., Sorry" she giggled once again.

"So you agree with me that you deserve a very cruel punishment correct?" he asked trying his hardest to hide his smirk as he saw the worried look upon her features.

She quietly asked as she looked up at him with a worried look

"What exactly do you mean by punishment?"

Suddenly he jumped up from his comfortable position to hover on top of her, the grin reappearing on his face.
He sat on top of her, holding her down as he held on to her waist.
He watched in amusement as her eyes widened as she began to realize what his "punishment" was.

"Billie think this over, I am going to cut up your precious hair and sell it on eBay!"

He didn't even budge at her outburst, but only held on more firmly as she became desperate.

"Billie please, I will do ANYTHING,anything but this please I hate being tickled.." she whimpered.

He lowered himself, brushing his nose against hers.

"Anything?" he asked.

"Yes, anything!" she exclaimed desperate to get out of her current situation.

He then bent down even lower. He knew he was way too close but he couldn't hold back the urge any longer. It was already too late. He kissed her softly, failing to notice how Jenny's eyes widened in shock. His heart beated out of his chest as he felt a shiver run down his spine. Few seconds later, Billie finally felt her stiffness against him and abruptly removed himself from her, realizing what had just happened.

Jenny stood up and ran out of his room and locked herself in the nearest bathroom. She couldn't control her breathing as her hear pounded fast inside. She thought back to the kiss and relived how soft his lips were against hers and how her heart had rapidly beated out of time. She knew she had feelings for the older man, hell she knew she liked him a LOT. But she didn't want anyone, especially Billie to find out because she was scared to face rejection and be heartbroken.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took Billie a couple of minutes until he began to frantically search for Jenny. He saw a bathroom with its lights on and knocked on it feverishly, knowing she was inside.

"Jenny I know you are in there so open up please..."

When she didn't respond , Billie Joe decided to say anything to get her out even though they were lies.

"Jenny I'm sorry if I scared you, it was just a joke. Don't think much about it." he desperately called out not realizing what he had just done.

"So it was all a joke.. we will never become more than just friends.." she bitterly thought to herself.

She opened the bathroom door and put on a fake smile.

"I'm sorry I ran off, I had to pee really bad." she muttered innocently making Billie smile giddily, thinking he lucked out on this situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know why my story's not showing up when I search under its tags...
It's not showing up when I search green day tags and I'm worried that no one will know I've updated :(