A Story Without a Name

Chapter Two

Kii Kii's POV

"Mmmmm...."

Me and Mikey were the only ones in the house and we were taking advantage of it! His passionate kisses moved from my lips and trailed down to my neck. I felt his cold hands touch my stomach as he gripped onto my Green Day shirt and began to pull it off. Soon we were down to our underwear and he was on top of me.

As we were making out on my MOM'S bed we heard the door downstairs slam shut and and my mom called "I'M HOME!" for the second time today.

"Uh oh... What are we going to do?!"

We both panicked and it wasn't long before the bedroom door opened and we were wrapped up under the covers.

My mom just stood in the doorway with eyes wide open. I swear she could of fainted right there and then.

"Get dressed and get downstairs NOW!"

She screamed so loud we were sure the whole neighborhood heard it and slammed the door behind her as she stomped downstairs to the living room.

~~~~~~

We got dressed and slowly took the stairs to the living room to where my mom was still in shock on the couch.

We sat down on the love seat which was oppisite her and took a deep breath. I knew it was going to come in handy.

"Kii Kii, I won't ground you for life and Michael, I won't call your parents."

I let go of the deep breath I had taken and put a look of confusion on my face instead.

"Why?"

"Because I was once your age."

"That's hard to believe...."

"What? You don't think I could've wore torn jeans or say cool? Well, I have! And spiked dog collars...."

"Sweet."

"Thanks for the remark, Michael. Now I will continue."

We ignored the improper use of Mikey's name again and listened.

"When I was your guys' age I had a boyfriend. We dated for about a year, long enough to call the relationship "serious". We were left home alone, like you two, and we had sex.

UNCOVER YOUR EARS RIGHT NOW, MISSY!"

I jumped and listened to her by taking my hands off my ears.

"Anyway, I ended up pregnant with your older sister Roxxi. I had to drop out of school because of it! I'm not grounding you because I believe your old enough to make your own choices.

And Michael, I'm not calling your parents because I'm nice like that and you can't get pregnant."