A Story Without a Name

Chapter Three

Frank's POV

Gerard held me in his arms, my head against his heart-pounding chest and I thought my life could never be better.

"Frank! You know I'm not going to answer that!"

"I know! I just thought it was funny!"

I parted from his arms and we looked deep into each other's eyes. His hazel ones staring deep into mine. Our eyes eventually closed as we brought our heads closer together and our noses touched. Then our lips. His full lips pressed against mine and it was total perfection. It was so perfect I didn't even realize I was kissing a guy, and I really didn't care. I thought to myself, "Is this what it's like being gay?"

Our lips parted and I found myself staring into his chocolate eyes again.

"Frank?"

"Hmm?"

"I think I love you."

Gerard's POV

He's not saying anything. I hope I didn't rush it on him....

"I think I love you too."

I don't know if he was just saying that or if he really meant it, all I knew was it made me smile.

"Gerard, I didn't know you were gay."

"Neither did I."

We both smiled and kissed again.

~~~~~~~~

We both went to my house hand in hand, being called "fags" along the way but we didn't care. Why should we?

We got to my house and I opened the unlocked door. Kii Kii and Mikey were on the couch with their arms crossed and angry looks on their faces.

"Who died?"

Kii Kii noticed me and Frank were holding hands.

"You two are... together??"

I looked at Frank and he nodded. We came inside and shut the door so we could have some privacy.

"Yeah... About that..."

"Gerard, just answer us!"

"Yes. Were together. Now, tell us why you two are here."

I glanced at Frank and he was getting impatient. I could tell because his arms we were crossed.

"My mom caught us in her bed..."

"What?! Mikey, your grounded! Did she call our parents?"

"No. Because she's nice like that."

I rolled my eyes. How immature could this guy be?

"What were you two doing?"

"When she walked in we still had our underwear on. We could've made it to second base!"

"And did you have condoms?"

He thought about it a while then shook his head no.

"Gerard?"

"Yes, Kii Kii?"

"If you two had sex, couldn't you get HIV?"