A Story Without a Name

Chapter Six

Mikey's POV

Kii Kii fell asleep on my lap and Frank trying to bite off a hangnail. Gerard was reading the newspaper, trying to figure out what his Horoscope meant.
"I'm an Aries, right?" Gerard asked and Frank nodded.
"Okay... It says not to take things for granted. I don't do that, do I?" he asked. Frank nodded and continued at his hangnail.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Gerard asked and Frank nodded. Kii Kii burst out laughing and hopped off of me.
"Oh god... It means that you shouldn't take everyday things at your own advantage," She said after she was down laughing.
Gerard just stared at her confused.
"Like... Having Frank around. He could get hit by a car."
"Oh... Frank, I love you," he said and hugged Frank tightly.
"Uhm... I love you too...." he replied and Gerard let go and instead hugged Kii Kii.
"I'm so glad your here!! You don't how much you mean to me," Gerard said and Kii Kii rolled her eyes.
"Right...." she replied and pushed him away.

Later that day me and Gerard were going to go to the Adoption Center to see if gays could adopt. Kii Kii and Frank stayed back home. I trusted them, Kii Kii was sweet and innocent and Frank was gay.
We left and Frank hugged Gerard good bye.

Kii Kii's POV

"I have a question," Frank asked as we sat down on the couch to blast music.
"Yeah?"
"What is sex?" Frank asked and I stared at the ceiling.
"You know the answer, Frank," I said and Frank scooched closer to me.
"I know... I wanted you to teach me," he said and went ::naughty:
I stared at him and he pushed me down.
"Frank... Wouldn't you be cheating-" I began but got cut off by Frank kissing my neck. I moaned softly.
"I guess it wouldn't hurt... Much...." I said in between kisses.

We were upstairs and in Gerard's room. We took the king-sized bed for granted and were all over the place.
Half an hour later Gerard and Mikey came back and we quickly got dressed. The bed was a mess though and we didn't know what to do. We fixed the sheets as good as we could and left the room and went in Mikey's. I got out a chess board and began to set it up.
"Chess?" Frank asked and I nodded. Gerard and Mikey came in and saw us setting up the chess board.
"What are you doing?" Gerard asked.
"I'm teaching him how to play Chess," I replied and Frank nodded. Gerard left and Mikey sat down to watch.

Soon Gerard came back with his hands on his hips.
"My bed?" he asked and Frank bit his lip ring.
"Uhm... We sorta.... Had a.... Pillow fight..." I said shyly.
"Pillow fight? Believable..." Gerard said and left. Mikey laughed so hard he fell over.
"You two had a pillow fight?" he asked, still laughing.
"Yeah.... Lasted a good 15 minutes...." Frank said and I laughed too.
"We were gone half an hour! What did you destroy before that?" Mikey asked and smiled.
"We were blasting music. And destroyed the couch."
"I saw that," Mikey said and rolled his eyes. The couch looked like it was jumped on, which is exactly what Frank did before they came back home.

The chess game ended and Mikey left the room. I let out a deep breath and fell back, relaxing. Frank got up and locked the door.
"What if they find out?" he asked and I shrugged.
"YOU came onto ME!" I shouted, but not so loud that Gerard and Mikey could hear.
"Well.... You're hot..." Frank shrugged and I laughed. He came over beside me and kiss me on the lips.
"What was that?" I asked and sat up.
"I kissed you."
"Well, no shit, Sherlock!"
I laughed and Frank smiled.
"Why?" I asked and Frank thought about it a while.
"Because you're a better kisser than Gerard," he said and did the ::naughty: face again.
"Right..."
Frank pushed me down again and we made out a while until there was a knock on the door.
Frank got off of me and fixed his hair, I did the same. He answered the door.
"Wasn't Kii Kii wearing lipstick when we left?" Mikey asked and I got up.
"No. I wasn't," I replied.
"Yeah... You were wearing that blood red lipstick..." Mikey said and bit his lip. "Come downstairs. Now."

We followed Mikey downstairs and Gerard had his arms crossed.
"Your lipstick was found on my bed. And my bed was sweaty. You know something about that?" he asked.
"We had a pillow fight! Some of my lipsick came off. And the sweat was from the jumping around and hitting Frank in the face," I explained and Frank made an angry look at me. I just shrugged.
"Okay then..." Gerard said and thought of a good excuse how we could've.... You know....
Mikey came back from upstairs and tossed Gerard a sheet. He inspected it and threw it on the floor. I bit my lip and Frank did the same.
"I hate you," Gerard said and went in the bathroom crying.