The Story: Behind the Lives

What the...

"Okay, what did I miss here?" Lee asked, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Crap." I said to myself.

"Does it freak you out we have sex?" He said, sarcasm floating through the air.

"It freaks me out that my who I thought was my best friend is sleeping with such a failure like you." She retorted, putting her hands on her hips.

"Please Lee, don't start." I pleaded, getting out of bed.

"Start? I'm not starting anything, you started a lie, and leaving me out of it? Am I the only one, what about your parents."

"Don't start about them Lee, you know I left for a reason."

"Why, cause daddy didn't love you."

"Lee, shutup."

"No."

"Okay, fine, I lied to you, and I don't talk to my parents, because yes, I am with him, what Lee, are you jealous?" I stared her down, standing near the edge of my bed, my legs shaking.

"JEALOUS? Of you and him? I'd rather gouge my eyes out then sleep with that freak."

"Well, just because he did you over, it doesn't mean you have to hold a grudge."

"Actually, yes it does."

"Well, just leave." I said, almost falling back onto the bed.

"Fine, but when I step out this door, you're not only losing any trust I had in you, you're gonna be losing your best friend." The words hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Harsh words." He piped up, his makeup was fixed, he had his outfit on.

"Shut up you, I lost all respect I had for you a long time ago, I was willing to give you a chance when Lex told me you were moving in together, but now you're engaged to her, I don't have an inch of trust left for both of you."

"THEN GO." I screamed, pointing at the door, tears were trying to hide behind my eyes as best they could, I wanted her to leave before I just became a mess. Lee opened the door, gave us a small sarcastic wave and slammed the door so hard, the keys on the hook next to it shook like mad.

I fell onto the bed and rolled into a foetal position. He just kissed me and walked out the door.

"Fucking great load of help of a fiancé you fucking are." I mumbled to myself once I guessed he was far enough away not to hear it.