I was in love with a boy

Do you know a Gerard way?

Jake's POV

“Yeah same man” i replied. I could tell he was hiding something about it but hell cant be anymore than i am. I have most of the same classes as this kid so in time he may say more, but for now i'll ask my cousin about him. I sent my cousin a text message ;

"Do you know a Gerard Way?"

He may not but its worth a shot.

Frank's POV

"Bob my phones in there!"

"I know but there's nothing you can do about it now."

"But someone might have called!"

"I know man but there's no use crying over it, its gone."

"Yes i can." I turned round to look at him. "And i will." I gave him a swift peck on the cheek and darted towards the cellar windows. I kicked them in, the fire hadn't spread down here yet. I lowered myself down and ran for the stairs, my room was on the first storey and i took the stairs three at a time. Good the fire wasn't here yet but if i didnt hurry it soon would be. I ran into my room and picked up my cell, i turned around just in time to watch the door collapse in fames. My only way out.

Bob's POV

Its been too long...he's hurt isn't he! OH MY GOD! No! The firefighters were coming but they would be too late if something had happened. The stubborn git! I crashed through the cellar windows following his route. I darted up the stairs to his room, his door was on the floor in flames blocking his way out. I heard a cough come from beyond the door;

"Frank!"

"........B....Bob?"

"You crazy git! Are you alright?!"

He didn't answer, there was only a distant cough. i had to help him. I jumped through the hole in the wall, avoiding as much of he fire as possible. My hoodie caught alight so i shrugged it to the ground, it could act as a good fireguard getting out. I ran over to Frank and picked him up.

"God, how much do you eat?"

"Not as much as you" i chuckled at this, even facing death we could laugh.

Before i got to the door there was a shout;

"Is anyone in here?"

"Yeah" i called back and within seconds there was a firefighter extinguishing enough of the flames now coating the door in a thick layer of ash,so that i could drag frank through. When we got through the firefighter took frank and we ran out of the front door which wasnt yet imersed in flames.

Frank was put into an ambulance with me and we got a check over. We were both fine, just minor shock. When we were finally released i turned to frank;

"Did you get your phone?"

"....no....i lost it when i started to choke."

"I'm so sorry."

"I know...Bob what do we do?"

"i honestly don't know"

"I would go to Mikey, but he might hate me."

"Is that Gerard's brother, if it is you should go and see him"

"Maybe."

Gerard's POV

It wasn't so bad here. i had made friends really easily, my roomates Mike and jack were really cool and so was Jake. I hung out in his room a lot and got to know him quite well over the next few weeks in Methody. We liked the same kind of music and both played a bit of hockey which got me quite popular. I never thought i would have this much popularity and i got asked out three times in a few weeks. I went on all three dates but the only relationship that lasted was with the hird girl, Imogen. She had mid-length blond hair which was heavily layered, she had multiple piercings and one was in her lip. She reminded me a lo of Frank, but there was something there. i didn't like girls in general but i liked her.

It was my 5th week in Methody and i was going out with Imogen tonight. I was just going to take her to the bowling alley near campus, a very typical friday night thing. When we got there we got our lane and played three games...she destroyed me in all of them.

"You know it never gets old" she said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, neither does this" i grinned pulling her into a kiss. My tongue ran across the bottom of her mouth asking for entrance, she granted. My tongue pushed into her slightly opened mouth and my tongue rubbed up against hers. We stood there for a minute not moving, then i took her hand in mine and walked back to campus. I walked her back to her dorm and kissed her goodnigt, not like in the bowling alley, but softer then i headed back to my dorm. When i got back the others were already asleep, i climbed into bed and slowly drifted to sleep, only to see Frank in my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!!!