I was in love with a boy

He's Alive

Gerard's POV

After i had told Jake, i felt a lot better. I had been holding my secret in for weeks now and i probably couldn't have held it in much longer.

"Thank you" i turned to Jake.

"It's okay. I know how you feel. I'm here for you man. By the way, what are you going to do about Imogen?"

"I have to break up with her, I know that Frank doesn't know that i am alive and all and i shouldn't feel so bad but i can't help it." He nodded his approval.

"I guess it's for the best, what are gonna say?"

"I'll think of something, she's cool and i don't want to hurt her, and i do like her, but just as a friend."

"Your a cool guy, i hope she understands."

"Maybe. But i'm not gonna tell anyone else about Frank...it's too risky. Does anyone know about you?"

"Nope, and I've been crushing on Mike for about 2 years now." he let out a laugh at this but i could still see his pain. "It's hard sometimes...you know to be around him. But everyday life has to carry on and i love having him as a friend, so i wouldn't want to ruin that."

"Yeah, with Frank i was so scared to tell him how i felt, but my carelessness helped me out."

"Oh yeah, can I see the drawing?"

"Frank has it"

"Do you think you'll see him again."

"I hope so." i let out i sigh, god i hoped so.

Frank's POV

I took a longer route home, scoping the area for anyone who looked like they would be carrying money. I spotted a kid walking down the road in the opposite side heading in the direction of islington, he was quite tall but he was slight and i was pretty sure i could take him...and if not, my swiss army knife was a reasuring weight in my pocket. I started following him, he was different from most of the chavs around here, he wore dark skinny jeans which hugged his calfs perfectly and a black Misfits hoodie. Hell if i werent so hooked up on Gee and Bob, he could have been vaguely attractive to me. he looked a little younger than me and wore thick rimmed glasses that suited his face

beautifully. He took a side street and i thanked the lord for my good luck. We were all alone on this street with no sign of anyone else. I started advancing on him. There was only about 5 meters between us and i began to jog slowly towards him. He seemed to notice me and he looked over his shoulder, his hesitation gave me my chance, my hands locked onto his shoulders and slammed him against the wall.

"Empty your pockets, now." he hesitated for a moment, with his mouth hanging wide open...what the hell.

"Frank!"

What? Confusion took me of guard, he knew my name. I thought i recognised him but i couln't quite work out who he was."

"Frank! It's me Mikey! Why haven't you replied out calls! Gerard's been going mental!"

"Gerard? What...wait...he's alive?"
♠ ♠ ♠
comment!