I was in love with a boy

Fragile dreams

Frank's POV

The door was open, I pushed it and it swung forward to let me observe the room in front of me.

There were three beds in this room and my eyes glanced over two with strangers in them only to then fall on the bed i had come looking for. There was a hand sticking out from beneath the sheets, the fingernails coated in black matching the dark curtain of hair that fell over his face. Guarding his cherub features from my view. I slowly edged my way across the room, this felt like such a fragile dream, even the slightest wrong move could make it disappear. I also didn't want the other two boys to wake up and see me.

I made it across the room undetected and gently tucked his hair behind his ears to i could see his face. He moaned in his sleep and yawned, but didn't wake. I could have stayed watching him sleep forever, only i wanted to see his hazel eyes acknowledge my presence, and to feel his lips, soft and warm, caress mine. God I had missed him.

With difficulty i pulled back his sheets and climbed in next to him, i guess i would wait a little longer i sighed as i pulled him closer to me, wrapping the sheets around us and nuzzling my face into his hair, smelling his Gerardy scent. And that's how i fell asleep safe and warm, with Gerard cradled in my arms.

Gerard's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, this was usual, i yawned and besides me, Frank. This was also usual. I was accustomed to 'seeing' Frank sleeping next to me, like the night he had called me, hen his Mom had told him she had cancer, before all this trouble began. It usually felt pretty real as well. I could almost feel his heat radiating into me, and his steady breathing on the back of my neck, soothing me back to sleep. I enjoyed it while i could. He would be gone when i woke up again.

Mikey's POV

So when frank went upstairs, Bob and I went to find a hotel around here, we found one in the local town called 'The brew' and go a room for the night. It was a nice cosy little place and reminded me of my Grandmothers house, it was extremely cosy and a mixture of foresty smells emanated around the room, it was slightly overpowering, but it wouldn't last long. Bob and i headed for dinner, i tried to strike up conversation with him

but he was really distant the whole time and i just couldn't get him to talk. He just stared at the table cloth with a furious expression on his face.

Bob's POV

I was so angry at Frankie. How could he do this? lead me on then just leave me hanging like that? Is that all i was, yet another Gerard replacement...No. I refuse to be. Frank belonged to me. Gerard had his chance. It went wrong. boohoo. Gerard had to go, and don't believe i wouldn't do the job myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment!