I was in love with a boy

Frank

Mike's POV

Oh my god. Holy shit. There is someone else in Gerard's bed!! Who the fuck is that!! Gerard was sleeping alone when we all went to sleep. Ew some random perv has crept into our room and gotten into bed with Gerard.

I walked over to him and poked him, he groggily opened his eyes;

"What the fuck man?"

"Gerard. Don't freak...there is someone in your bed...i'm gonna go get our dorm advisor...try not to wake him up." he went rigid for a second then slowly turned his head around, terror written on all his features. I paused to see his reaction. His face turned from terror...to shock...to...happiness?

"FRANK!!"

Wait...so this is Frank?

Frank's POV

"FRANK!!" what? Oh my God! I suddenly remembered where i was, but before i had the time to even register my thoughts enough to move Gerard had leapt on top of me and began kissing me hungrily. I immediately returned the kiss, barely able to control myself, but there were people in the room, so I kept it clean...ish. We began rolling around our tongues pushing against each others as pure bliss swept over the moment. I couldn't believe i was here with him. I had only dreamed of being with him again, and now i was, i was brought back to my senses by my stomach dropping as we both crashed to the floor but still too caught up in the moment to stop.

"Guys? Gerard!!"

I smiled into the kiss as the passion mounted, neither of us could bear to break away from this kiss to tell him to get the fuck out...he got the message on his own, hastily exiting the room. When he had gone Gerard and i both peeled of our shirts and i broke away from his lips and began kissing down his stomach, i may have missed him, but i was still gonna tease him.

"Jesus Frank, your such a fucking tease." i let out a small chuckle, i was wasn't i. I slowly edged my way further down his stomach before coming to the waistband of his boxers. Using my teeth i slowly pulled his boxers down but they wouldn't go very far, i stopped to see why for a second and let out another small chuckle...they were caught, on a very hard member. I used my hands to finish the strip and slowly took his hard member into my mouth, sliding my teeth against his flesh as i took more of him in. When i had most of him in my mouth i slowly dragged my teeth backwards making him moan my name in pleasure.

"Fuck FRANK! Just do it already...please." how could i resist that face? I slowly took him in my mouth, reaching to the base i began to pump hard, filling my mouth and

swallowing, every pump had him moaning louder than before and i had to admit, he didn't taste bad either. After about 10 minutes of this i collapsed on top of him.

"That alright baby?"

"Yeah, your turn now." he began to move towards my boxers but before he could there was a loud knock at our door.

"Guess you'll have to pay me back later." i said winking at him. Hell he owed me.

"BOYS!! I HAVE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE...UM...NOISE FROM IN HERE! YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS BEFORE I COME IN!"

"Shit" we both giggled and hurriedly put our clothes back on, before a large balding man entered the room looking very angry, though ever so slightly awkward.

I wonder why?

Mikey's POV

I decided to call Frank. It was about 10 so even he should be up. I wanted to see if he had found Gerard. Bob was waiting next to me, very uneasy in his posture. I guess i knew he hoped that frank wouldn't have found gerard...or had found him...by his expression...dead.

Bob's POV

I waited for Mikey to call frank. i needed to know who this Gerard kid was, and when i did...he'd be sorry.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment!