Tales Of The Powerful Undead

Chapter 3 – Torturer of souls

“Why are there so many souls arriving lately?” he questioned.
“I’m sorry master but we don’t know for sure” the tubby, red scaled, ugly demon beside him answered.
“Well you better find out” he said calmly
“I’ll go up and find out master” the demon grumbled
“Gargoth”
“Yes master”
“If you fail to find out, I wouldn’t come back” The demon named Gargoth gulped and ran off scared.

He stood up from his chair which was covered in skulls and slowly walked towards a tall but thin demon that was whipping a soul with a long black whip. As the demon brought the whip behind him, ready to swing again he grabbed the end. The demon turned round confused.
“How can the souls work when they are on the ground being whipped?” he questioned.
“I’m sorry master, I did not think of that” the tall thin demon answered.
“It seems you did not think of a lot of things” he whispered before pushing the demon backwards into a pool of molten rock. The demon let out a terrified ear piercing scream before disappearing under the molten rock.

He walked away but turned around again to see every eye on him.
“Get back to work you worthless scum” he shouted.
Everyone rushed back to what they were doing. He smiled, he still had total control over everyone here.

“MASTER” one of the small demons came rushing up to him.
“What is it?”
“We have had word from Gargoth, he says he has found who is behind all the extra souls being sent to us”
“And?”
“He says it is a dark cloaked boned creature that carries an unusual weapon” A nearby soul dropped to the floor, put his knees under his chin and started rocking back and forth muttering.

A demon went over to the soul and was about to whip him when he walked towards the soul.
“It’s him, bony with a black cloak, can kill without trying, evil grin, evil laugh, it’s in my head, in my head, get out of my head” the soul muttered over and over.
“Who is this creature?” he asked. The soul looked up at him
“Evil….. Evil….. Bony creature….. Black cloak…… evil” he muttered
“Who is he?” he asked again.
“Tales about him….. Didn’t think they were true….. Never would have done it if I knew they were true”
“Who is he?” he was getting annoyed now.
“The Grim Reaper!”

He stood up and went to his skull covered chair.
“Batoth”
“Yes master?” A old fat demon appeared at his side.
“Tell Gargoth to bring the Grim Reaper to me”
“Yes master” Batoth said as he walked away.
“Interesting” he thought “The Grim Reaper, maybe I can trick him into joining forces with me”
“The Grim Reaper and Lucifer himself. We would be unbeatable” he mumbled.

Hell is a horrible place, so be careful about the path you choose. The devil has many names and many methods of torture.

BEWARE OF LUCIFER, THE FALLEN ANGEL!
♠ ♠ ♠
Was it good? Let me know!