In a City That Sleeps During the Day

Staying Home and Talking About the Truth

~Tyler’s Point of View~

I stayed at home, since there was no room in the vehicles. Around midnight I heard someone come in. I walked out of my room and looked towards the door and saw Casey, and when I looked out of the window beside the front door I saw someone in a business outfit. Oh well I’ll talk to her about it later. I went back into my room and watched TV till a few minutes.

“Hey TYLER, COME SEE!” I heard Casey screaming.

“What’s up?” I said running down the stairs.

“Want to help me paint the van,” she asked with a look that said please.

“Yea, totally,” I said with a smile.

~Fast forward~

After we paint the van Casey and I went into two separate bathrooms and showered off the paint. Then we went back downstairs and waited for the rest of them to show up. After 10 minutes or so, they showed up.

“Where the hell did you go,” Pete yelled at Casey.

“I’m sorry, but I was grabbed by a stupid dandy. Then I was dragged away from the fight, and then I escaped and I ran home,” She said.

“Then you should have yelled for help,” he said still angry.

“I couldn’t my mouth was covered,” she said calmly.

“Then why didn’t you think it,” he yelled.

“I did, you, you, you, jerk,” she yelled back. “You must think I’m some stupid human. Well guess what you were once like me remember Pete. Remember when you were my age and you got drunk, did drugs, and acted like you were a big shot. I’m not doing the things you did, but I’m making my own mistakes. That is how I learn, and how I know not to repeat them. You act like you a dad, one minute you’re caring about my well being and the next you’re completely ignoring me. You need help you’re not my dad, but you are my friend. My best friend, who I think sometimes more of, I use to like you more than a friend, I use to think of you as my best friend. However sometimes you don’t think before you act. I was almost killed a year back, because of your girlfriend. You remember, Ashley, remember how she made you think I was helping out the dandies, or how I was lying to you about killing myself. Remember when you used to beat me, because you thought I was a traitor. Remember when she made you fight with you friends, so that she could kill me. Do you remember that Pete, because I do. You *sigh* need to listen or ask what happened before you start yelling at people,” She said before running up to her room.

“Nice going Pete,” Patrick said.

“Well,” he tried to say.

“Pete, go tell my cousin and your best friend that you’re sorry,” Joe said with a stern look.

“Fine,” he said walking up the stairs very angry.

“I think someone should go and make sure he doesn’t hurt her,” Joe said.

“I’ll go,” Patrick said.

“Hey Tyler, Jessica let’s go up to my room and talk for a little while,” Ryan said.

“Okay,” Jessica said.

“Sure,” I said. Then we walked to Ryan’s room that he shares with me. When we got into the room Ryan shut and locked the door.

“Okay, Jessica, Tyler, I know you both know about Casey and Brendon,” he said with a sigh.

“Yea, I know,” Jessica said.

“I just found out today, but how did you know that we knew,” I asked.

“Well I kind of set them up,” he confessed.

“Oh, I knew that,” Jessica said.

“How,” I asked.

“Nick told me,” she answered.

“How does he know,” Ryan asked.

“Brendon told him,”

“Why,”

“Because he knows about me and Nick,”

“What?”

“Well, we are kind of dating too,”

“Does Casey know,” I asked.

“I think she does,” she answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and stuff!!!!! I know 2 in one day. Want to make it three them comment comment comment.