In a City That Sleeps During the Day

Dreams and Reality

~Casey’s Point of View~

When we got home we saw that the van was gone. So that means that they are at the mall. I as so shaken up when we got home I could not think straight for nothing, and I guess Tyler sensed that and brought me to me room where I feel asleep. I had woken up from my dream when Pete came running into my room.

“Are you okay, I heard you screaming,” he said with a worried look.

“Yea, No, I’m not, Pete something bad happened,” I said. You see I’m psychic and I tend to have dreams that are happening at that time or will happen. You see in this dream I was this girl with dark brown with blonde highlights with red tinted lowlights who wakes up in a place unfamiliar. This place was elegant, I looked down and saw that I was dressed in a skirt mid-thigh, and the shirt she was wearing was long sleeved with a collar black. I had a tie around my neck that was red; if I looked at myself I would swear you saw the devils wife. I was dressed to kill and looked like I was someone who you could be friend anyone in the face. I stand and walk out the door into a dark hallway with a light at very end of it. I walk down the hallway with an arrogant walk, and when I reach the end of the hallway I am greeted by faces that are very familiar to me.

“Welcome to the new world Ms. Chelsie,” William Beckett said.

“Thank you,” I said. Well I didn’t say it the person I am did.

“Do you wish to join us,” he asked. In my mind I was falling in love with him and the evil coming off of him.

“Sure,” I said with a smirk.

“Good, Then. Brendon, Mike, Joe, I want to show Ms. Chelsie around, then bring back to my room,” William said.

“Yes, sir,” the three said before getting up and Mike taking my hand to help show me around.

“Well, I can’t wait to see if she will come in handy,” I heard someone say really quietly.

As I told Pete the dream I started to shake and Pete pulled me into a hug. Which in the end put me back to sleep and I felt more at ease. I woke up and saw that Pete was lying next to me. So, I got out of bed quietly and went downstairs to make breakfast. I hope Brendon comes over tomorrow, I really miss him.

~Brendon’s Point of View~

I am really getting sick of this new girl Chelsie; because of her being around I can’t go see Casey. Chelsie is getting to be a pain, and guess what I am the only one taking care of her. Yea, William has assigned other people to watch and care for them, but do they do it no, they don’t cause they would rather go fuck some random girl and pretend to do their job. When in reality I am doing it, and William knows I think, if not I’m telling him soon. I mean she has been a dandy for how long 3 weeks, I think she should be ready now, to go hunting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment