In a City That Sleeps During the Day

Dreams and Drinks Yuck!

~Casey’s Point of View~

Recap: As I told Pete the dream I started to shake and Pete pulled me into a hug. Which in the end put me back to sleep and I felt more at ease. I woke up and saw that Pete was lying next to me. So, I got out of bed quietly and went downstairs to make breakfast. I hope Brendon comes over tomorrow, I really miss him.

Now

At about 7:30 everyone was up. I guess that they smelled the waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages, and grits. Everyone ate, even Pete, which surprised all of us. After they ate we sat around and waited for dandy activity. When nothing happened we just sat back and relaxed. Then when the sun was about to rise we went into our rooms. Just as I was about to go to bed Jessica, Sally, and Tyler came into my room. Then a few minutes later there was a knock at my window. When I answered it Nick and Joe Jonas came into my room.

“Okay, someone had better explain to me,” I said.

“Okay, well as you know me and Nick,” Jessica said.

“Well you see me and Joe, kind of have something,” Tyler said.

“Since,” I asked.

“Since Nick had me meet him,” he answered.

“Okay Sally, is there anything I should know,” I asked.

“Nope,” she said.

“Okay. Nick where is Brendon,” I asked.

“Oh, William has him watching a new vampire,” Nick said.

“Oh, for how long,” I asked.

“I don’t know, but he did tell me to tell you he loves you and to not leave the house as Casey, but as Alexis,” Nick said.

“Well tell him, I love him too, and that I promise on my honor as a hunter that I won’t leave the house as Casey,” I said.

“Oh, and Casey, I want to say that I’m sorry for ever attacking you,” Joe said with a sincere look on his face.

“You’re forgiven Joe,” I said. Going up to him giving him a hug.

“Okay, well you five go off to bed now,” I said kicking them out of my room. When I fell asleep I had a really weird dream.

~Dream~

There were vampires all over the city. Dandies, Goths, Emos, Punks, Rappers, Preps, all the vampires were teamed up. Nick, Joe, Kevin, and Brendon were no where to be found. Sally, Katie, Jessica, Tyler, Emma, and I were cornered in the back alleyway three vampires in front of us, William Beckett, Chelsie Price, and Gabe Saporta, with the look of pure evil in their eyes. As they were coming closer from out of now where 5 people jumped between us and the deadly vampires, and as I looked at them I saw that they were 5 guys, who must have known us, but I didn’t know them yet.

“Mikey, I want you to get Alexis, out of here,” the blonde said.

“Alexis, follow me,” the boy named Mikey said. I did as I was told with the others close behind me. Right before we got out of the alley Spencer Smith got in front of us blocking the exit. So, Mikey knocked him down and told us to run. We ran away with out a fight, till I looked back, and saw Pete getting the shit beat out of him by Mike Carden. When I saw that I grabbed the closest stake to me, and ran up to Mike and stabbed him in the heart with every last ounce of my strength. I looked at Pete, and then at my friends, I had to make a decision, and quick. I had to either stay here and get killed by William and his group, or leave and go into hiding.

“Alex, I want you to leave this town, for two years,” Pete said.

“What,” I asked.

“You heard me, I’ll tell the guys and everyone that you died, I want you to take Emma, Jessica, Tyler, Sally, and Katie with you. Go somewhere where you can be safe. I’ll be okay, but I want you to go now,” Pete said passing out. I looked at him and nodded my head, then turning around and running to my friends. Then we head to the house and grab a few things of clothes.

Then I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7 at night. I opened my door let the two vampires in, and let the out the window. Then went downstairs and had the feeling that I had to vomit, so I did. Okay something is wrong, then I thrown up again, but this time I lost my balance and almost fell down the two flights of stairs, if Pete hadn’t caught me.

“Bear, you okay,” he asked.

“Yea,” I said.

“We need to call Dirty up, but first we need to get Patrick to look at you first,” Pete said picking me up and carrying me to Patrick’s room. Pete put me down to knock on the door, and within 10 seconds Patrick answered it.

“What Pete. Why does it smell like vomit,” he asked.

“Well, you see Casey threw-up, and I had a feeling that you needed to look at her, I’m going to go call Dirty, while you do that,” Pete said leaving and going to his room.

“Well, first you go in my room, and I clean up the mess you made,” Patrick said pulling me into me room, then leaving me to go clean up my throw-up. Within 2 minutes Patrick was back in the room and had me sit on his bed.

“Casey, you had any visions lately,” he asked.

“Yea, two,” I said.

“Tell me them,” he said. So, I did from top to bottom, I did leave out the part about Pete telling me to leave, and how he would cover for me.

“Well, then I think your powers are doing more harm to you then help,” Pat said.

“Why you say that,” I asked.

“Well you see, using your powers can make you sick if they keep getting stronger like that,” he said.

“Oh, will I get better,” I asked.

“Yea,” he said.

“Okay, so, why is Pete calling Dirty,”

“Dirty is going to make a potion like one Pete had to drink,” he said.

“Oh, man,” I said as we walked downstairs to be greeted by Dirty holding a cup filled with the same liquid as in Pete’s. I walked over to him and took the drink from him, then chugged it down in one sip. I guess I was going to have to get used to this and soon, but man that was nasty, it tasted like onions, tomatoes, water, milk, and some other things I would rather not think about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Enjoy.