In a City That Sleeps During the Day

Leaving

~Casey’s Point of View~
We all went to bed early so that way we were all ready for what we as in Mickey and me.
I woke up at 5:30 p.m. the sun was still out so I couldn’t wake up the My Chemical Romance group or Pete, so I woke up the others, and made breakfast. By the time I was done it was 7 and every one was downstairs and eating. After we were done eating we went and changed.
Then after we all got downstairs my cell phone was going on telling us that Dirty saw some dandy activity. We all got into the cars and drove to the scene. When we got there we were brought into our own battles. I was fighting off some punks, goths, rappers, and dandies when all of a sudden Sally, Katie, Jessica, Tyler, Emma, and I were cornered in the back alleyway three vampires in front of us, William Beckett, Chelsie Price, and Gabe Saporta, with the look of pure evil in their eyes, and we were out of weapons. As they were coming closer from out of no where Gerard and Mikey Way, Frank Iero, Ray Toro, and Bob Bryar jumped between us and the deadly vampires, and as I looked at them.

“Mikey, I want you to get Alexis, out of here,” Gerard said.

“Alexis, follow me,” Mikey said. I did as I was told with the others close behind me. Right before we got out of the alley Spencer Smith got in front of us blocking the exit. So, Mikey knocked him down and told us to run. We ran away with out a fight, till I looked back, and saw Pete getting the shit beat out of him by Mike Carden. When I saw that I grabbed the closest stake to me, and ran up to Mike and stabbed him in the heart with every last ounce of my strength. I looked at Pete, and then at my friends, I had to make a decision, and quick. I had to either stay here and get killed by William and his group, or leave and go into hiding.

“Alex, I want you to leave this town, for two years,” Pete said.

“What,” I asked.

“You heard me, I’ll tell the guys and everyone that you died, I want you to take Emma, Jessica, Tyler, Sally, and Katie with you. Go somewhere where you can be safe. I’ll be okay, but I want you to go now,” Pete said passing out. I looked at him and nodded my head, then turning around and running to my friends. Then we ran towards the headquarters, and pack some of our things. Then I grabbed my cell phone and dialed a number I thought I would have to use. When the girl answered she sounded scarred and when I told her why I was calling she told me what I needed to do. Then we all meet up in the kitchen and ran to the place that will be our new home.

The end for me. One last update in chelsie’s.