In a City That Sleeps During the Day

The Fight Continues

~Casey’s Point of View~

“So Bren, who is he going to make me like,” I asked with my eyes closed so that was I couldn’t see Joe.

“Me. Have a problem with that,” he asked very cocky.

“Yea, I do,” was all I said before smooth lips were placed on mine. I was so shocked that I opened my eyes, and stared directly at Joe. Crap, PETE HELP.

“I’m on my way Alex,” ran through my mind. A few moments later I was knocked out and when I woke up I was in the living room of the house.

“You okay,” Rick asked.

“Yea, do you have that potion,” I asked.

“Yep here you go,” he said handing me the vile. It was the potion that you needed to get out of Joe’s power. However I do think I am starting to have feelings for Brendon without Joe’s gift. I drank the potion and went into my room to get some sleep.

~Brendon’s point of view~

I have a feeling for that girl Alexis. She seems nice. I would so bite her if I had the chance. I have to go see what Will wants before he gets mad. I get to his office/ room and knock on the door.

“Enter,” William said from the other side of the door.

“You wished to see me William,” I asked bowing my head in respect.

“Yes, Brendon I want you to get me someone,” he said.

“Okay who,” I asked. It was unordinary for him to do that.

“Oh a whore, I’m hungry,” he said.

“Is that all,” I asked.

“Nope, no wait yes. I heard that you have feelings for that hunter Alexis,” he said slyly.

“From who,” I asked.

“Well besides your thoughts Spencer and Mike,” he said smirking.

“Okay, so what if I do,” I asked.

“Just don’t do something foolish. Or you might regret it,” he said.

“Yes, sir,” I said bowing my head again in respect before leaving to find him a whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and enjoy.

Thank you for Subscribing to the story, and thank you XOBreakOut! and underdog93 for your comments.

Next update: Later today
Updates for Don't forget to speak and So wrong it's right comming out soon.