In a City That Sleeps During the Day

At the Park with John

~Casey’s point of View~

I woke up quite late today. It was 8 at night, very late seeing as that I wake up before seven everyday. Oh well, I go into my closet and get dressed into my blue jeans and a white school shirt, with one of Pete’s jackets. I walk out to the kitchen area and see that only Ryan was here. I go sit at the table next to him to see that he is writing something into a notebook. Most likely a song to make him feel better.

~Brendon’s Point of View~

I woke up quite early for being out so late. I found William a whore and I had her go to his room and he pretty much turned her. Now we have a new dandy to replace the now dead Ashlee. I wonder if Alexis is going to fight today. She was knocked out pretty hard last night. I’m going to go see real quickly, William won’t wake up soon, so I’m good. I get dressed in normal attire, *not the suit* and walk around to the park and sit on the swing and wait.

~Casey’s Point of View~

I walk up to my room after eating and look out my window to see John sitting on the swing waiting for me. You see John is this guy I met one day he kind of reminds me of Brendon Urie, you know the dandy, but he didn’t have fangs like Brendon so I’m safe. Vampires can’t hide their fangs, I think. I told Ryan I was going to the park for a few, before walking out of the door towards the park.

~Brendon’s point of View~

I felt someone coming near me and noticed it was Casey Martinez. She is someone who I can tell anyone anything. She does remind me of Alexis though, but it’s just a thing. To Casey my name is John. I don’t want her to fear me so I used a different name. I looked to the swing next to me and nodded.

~Casey’s Point of View~

As I walked up to John I noticed he looked a little sad today. I’ll ask him about it today. I got next to him and he nodded to the swing next to him. It was 9, and yes the vampires are out. You see with John I feel safe, and he doesn’t know that I’m a hunter, so we are both safe. I sit down in the swing next to him.

“Hey, you alright,” I asked.

“Huh? Oh yea, I was just thinking. Can you help me,” he asked with a pout.

“Sure, with what,” I asked. I always help him out, so today was no different.

“Okay there is this girl who is a vampire, and I like her. What should I do,” He asked.

“Well if you were a hunter, don’t kill her. Instead talk to her and find out more about her. If your not then talk to her still and ask if you could be turned,” I said as if I knew. Well actually I do. You see I’m a hunter and I’m in love with a vampire.

“Well what if I’m a vampire and she was a hunter,” he asked.

“Then don’t kill her, or change her. Instead ask her to talk to you, or grab her and run off to a place so you could talk to her. Why do you want to know this,” I asked.

“I just wanted to know.”

“Okay,”

“So do you still like that vampire,”

“Yea, why,”

“Who is he?”

“I can’t tell you,”

“Is he that hunter one?”

“No I don’t like moody vampires,”

“How would you know that?”

“I live with him,”

“How and Why,”

“Well you see my family is dead except for my cousin who is best friends with him. So we live with the hunter and the rest of his friends,”

“Oh. So you a hunter,”

“No, well yea,”

“Who,”

“Alexis, is my name.” I can trust him he is human after all.

“I like it it’s different for Casey. I like it,” he said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next update: Either later today or tomorrow. School starts in 2 days for me.