In a City That Sleeps During the Day

At the Park with Casey

~Brendon’s Point of View~

“Hey, you alright,” she asked.

“Huh? Oh yea, I was just thinking. Can you help me,” I asked with a pout.

“Sure, with what,” she asked. She always helps me out, so today wouldn’t be different.

“Okay there is this girl who is a vampire, and I like her. What should I do,” I asked.

“Well if you were a hunter, don’t kill her. Instead talk to her and find out more about her. If your not then talk to her still and ask if you could be turned,” She said as if she knew what I was going through. You see I’m a vampire in love with a hunter. I’ve know Casey since I was first changed. I love it when she helps me out.

“Well what if I’m a vampire and she was a hunter,” I asked. I think then it would be different.

“Then don’t kill her, or change her. Instead ask her to talk to you, or grab her and run off to a place so you could talk to her. Why do you want to know this,” she asked confused.

“I just wanted to know.”

“Okay,”

“So do you still like that vampire,”

“Yea, why,”

“Who is he?”

“I can’t tell you,”

“Is he that hunter one?”

“No I don’t like moody vampires,”

“How would you know that?”

“I live with him,”

“How and Why,”

“Well you see my family is dead except for my cousin who is best friends with him. So we live with the hunter and the rest of his friends,”

“Oh. So you’re a hunter,”

“No, well yea,”

“Who,”

“Alexis, is my name.” She said. Oh crap know wonder why I like Alexis so much. It’s because she is Casey. I look at her and smile.

“I like it it’s different for Casey. I like it,” I said.

“Well I have to go it’s getting late, and I’m sure that the guys are back so bye,” she said giving a hug and walking to her home. I am shocked, I mean wouldn’t you be. I just found out that my friend is a hunter. Not just any hunter the one that I like. I hope William can’t read my thoughts when I get home. Oh well I’ll go home and sleep a little longer. I get home and block all thoughts from my head of Casey. I get to my room as I notice that Nick is just getting home. You see me and Nick are the same we both love a hunter. He loves Jessica, Casey’s friend. I think she likes him too. I’ll go talk to him later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comment underdog93 and thank you all who subcribed to the story.

Next update: Monday.