In a City That Sleeps During the Day

When I got home

~Casey’s Point of View~

I walked into the empty house quite glad that I finally told John who I am. I better not let Pete find out. He would murder me and John. I get into the kitchen and see that Ryan is still sitting at the table writing a song.

“Hey Ry, What’s up,” I asked. It wasn’t normal for me to leave and he still be in the same spot when I get back home.

“I’m alright, you,” he said.

“I’m I don’t know. Have you ever liked someone who is different from you?” I asked.

“Different how,” he asked.

“Like you being a human and she being a vampire,” I asked.

“No, wait who do you like who’s a vampire,” he asked.

“I just wanted to know,” I said defensibly.

“Case, tell me I won’t tell anyone. You know that,” he said in a caring voice. You got to love Ryan. He is so sweet, kind, and caring.

“Brendon,” I answered truthfully.

“The dandy,” he asked.

“Yea and you better keep to your word,” I said quickly.

“Okay I will. So how is John doing,” he asked. Yes he knows about John. He was the one who made me meet him.

“He is okay. He looked a little sad today,” I said.

“Okay, you helped him,” He asked.

“Well of course,” I answered.

“Good he needs friends like us,” he said with a smile.

“I know,” I said smiling back. Then we heard a car door close and I was greeted by a side hug from Joe and Pete.

“Where is Jessica,” I asked.

“I don’t know,” Pete said.

“Oh, okay,” I said.

“You see she kind of ran off when we told her to. But she’ll be home soon.” He said. Oh well Pete is right she will turn up soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I started school today and it sucked. Well next update is either Wed. or Thursday. I have a test already on Wed. So I have to study.