In a City That Sleeps During the Day

Jessica

~Jessica’s Point of View~

I was told to run home by Pete. You see we were out numbered, and I didn’t have any weapons. So I had run away. When I reached the lake in the park I saw someone sitting down by the lake with a notebook in hand. I walked up to the person and saw that it was Nick Jonas the dandy.

“No wait,” he said before I ran off. I looked back and saw that he was dressed differently. He was in normal clothes to be exact. I walked up to him and he sat down, and patted to the grounds next to him. I sat down not letting my defenses down.

“Thank you, so what’s up,” He asked as if we were friends.

“Your Welcome, I had to go home. We got into a fight, and I was told to run home,” I said. “Can I trust you?”

“Yea, you can. I won’t bite you. I promise,” he said with a smile.

“Okay I believe you. So why are you here,” I asked.

“It’s peaceful. So who does Alexis like,” he asked.

“I don’t know. Why,” I asked.

“Look over by the swings,” He said pointing over to the swings.

“That looks like Brendon Urie,” I stated. I was about to stand up, but Nick grabbed my arm.

“Don’t worry they always meet up there. They have been for a year now,” he said.

“So came to spy on them,” I asked.

“Nope just to watch him; we don’t him to bite her now do we. I think not. I don however think he does like her,” he said.

“What do you mean,” I asked.

“His thoughts are always about her, when he isn’t around William,” he said.

“So Nick who do you like,” I asked.

“A hunter like Brendon,” He said looking at me. “That’s why I’m not going to bite you,”

“So you like me,” I asked.

“Yea, you’re different then most girls,” he said with a smile. I looked back over at the swing set and saw that Brendon and Casey left. I turned to Nick with a questionable look.

“Alexis went home, and so did Brendon or as she talks to you about him John,” he said.

“Oh, I know who he is,” I said. “Well I have to go home. Talk to you later.”

“Yea, here tomorrow at 9 okay,” he said.

“Yea, okay.” I said walking home. When I entered the house I saw that Ryan was at the table, Patrick was no where to be found, along with Andy and Joe, and Casey was sitting next to Pete and some guy on the couch watching Nightmare Before Christmas. I walk up to see who he was and see a brown haired boy with brown eyes.

“Tyler what are you doing here,” I asked surprised.

“I live here now,” he said as if it was obvious.

“Where will you sleep,” I asked.

“In Ryan’s room,” he said annoyed.

“Okay,” I said then walked over to Ryan and began to question him.

“Why is Tyler living here with us,” I asked.

“Because his family was killed by the dandies, well mainly by William. So how he is staying here like you and the rest of us because he has no family left,” he said annoyed as well.

“Okay,” I said then walked upstairs to my room and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next update: Saturday or sunday