In a City That Sleeps During the Day

Suprising me and talking

~Casey’s Point Of View~

I was surprised to see that it was Brendon that had grabbed me, and that he wasn’t going to fight me. I looked at him waiting for him to attack, but it never came.

“What is wrong with you,” I asked.

“I just want to talk to you,” he said looking at me.

“About what, What William has planned for me,” I asked.

“No, about John, Casey,” he said. How did he?

“You told me. I’m John,” he said.

“How? Why would Ryan put me in danger? You’re a vampire. You hunt people like me,” I said shocked.

“I wanted to be normal. Ryan knows that I’m John. Yes I’m a vampire, but that doesn’t mean I will hunt people,” he said.

“Then why are you with the dandies,” I asked.

“Casey, I didn’t have a choice,” he said.

“How could you not,” I asked.

“Because Pete wasn’t a hunter till after I was turned. Even Nick likes a hunter. Jessica I believe so,” he said.

“So you want to join us now,” I asked.

“Yea, but I would put you in danger. You see it was smart of you to choose a different name than Casey, when you hunt. William would hurt you if I left him to join you, Alexis. He only knows you as Alexis and not Casey. So you’re safe as long as he doesn’t figure it out. Which is why I must stay with him to make sure you are safe, which is why I choose a different name for when I’m with you, and why I only see you when I know its safe,” he said.

“So you do like me,” I asked.

“Like you, try I love you. Look I’ll bring you back home and I want you to stay there for a week. Please promise me you will stay there,” he said with a caring voice.

“Yeah, I promise,” I said as I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then I climbed up on his back and he brought me home. However before he left he gave me a kiss on my lips.

“Now remember you promised. You have to stay inside until you see me in the park. Okay,” he said.

“Alright,” I said with a smile. Then he ran off leaving me standing on the porch to the house. I entered the house and waited in the Den for the guys to show up. The first people to show up were Joe and Patrick. They came back with an ugly green van.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Enjoy. If you want to be in the story message me. You can have anyone, but Nick, Pete, Brendon, and Patrick.