Do You Dream At All?

Chapter Seven

Brian's Point-of-View:

“So, are you and Vivienne, like together?’” Johnny asked me.

“No,” I replied. “We just kind of do our own thing.”

“Have you fucked her yet?” Matt asked.

“Nah,” I answered, trying to keep my cool. For the past three weeks, the guys were giving me a hard time about the fact that Vivienne and I hadn’t had sex.

“Why not? Is she that big of a prude?” Johnny remarked.

“You know, maybe it’s because I really like her and don’t want to push things! Did you ever think about that?” I snapped, rising from Matt’s couch. I needed to get away, just to think, I guess. “I’ll see you guys around,” I said, before slamming the front door and getting into my car.

Just as I was starting up the engine, Jimmy rapped on my window.

“What do you want?” I asked, rolling down the window.

“I just wanted to let you know that I think Vivienne is really awesome. She likes Alice Cooper,” he stated, ending with a small laugh.

“Thanks, man.”

“And if you guys don’t have sex, that’s cool. I mean, it’d probably be cooler if you did have sex, because she has an awesome rack, but take your time. Do your own thing,” he babbled.

“Jimmy?” I asked, suppressing my laughter.

“Yeah?” he answered with a confused look on his face.

“Shut up,” I replied, finally letting out my laughter.

“Okay,” he brightly submitted and sprinted back into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short, I know. It's more of a filler.
But I can guarantee you that next couple of chapters will make up for it.