How to Break Up With Your Internet Boyfriend

We've all had them...or not. Those sleasy boys that hit on you on Myspace, Quizilla, MyYearbook, EmoScene, and so on. I know I have, and my friend and I have come up with ways to END IT. Think of this as a guide to your survival, when you've already made a huge mistake.

NOTE: I am not encouraging people to get into these messes. Although I am making light of a serious situation, online dating can be dangerous, so respect yourself, and remember, report harassment and threats when you come upon them. Obey the rules of the social networking sites, and DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION.
  1. Me? Pretty?
    So it begins.
  2. Let's Get It On.
    Well, not exactly. But now you get to talking. Includes a featured warning.
  3. The Hilariously Deadly Question.
    Now it's on. Featuring a list of characteristics.
  4. Okay, Miss Keep-A-Secret.
    You can pick your friends. You can pick your nose. So you should trust your friends to pick [i]your[/i] nose.
  5. Uh Oh, Big Fat Betty Knows Your Secret.
    Big Fat Betty found out.
  6. A Fast Forward With Your Beau.
    Getting fed up? It begins....Or ends...Just read it?
  7. Vicious Lies!
    Lies, Lies, Lies, yeah!
  8. Dealing with Emotions.
    This part is VITAL. Hence the name, "How To Break Up With Your Internet Boyfriend."
  9. The Freaking Aftermath.
    Last chapter!