How to Break Up With Your Internet Boyfriend

Me? Pretty?

So it begins.

Your parents (or parent, or guardian...) get you a new digital camera for your birthday, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, etc., or you stole someone's. However you got it, you had it, and by had it, I mean, had it. You got tired of looking at all your friends' pretty pictures on their profiles. So, having so many pictures to be inspired by, as soon as you knew how to function that blasted device, you took about a million-and-a-half photos of yourself, used the process of elimination to rule out which were the least flattering and then uploaded them to your computer and My Space, My Yearbook, Quizilla, whatever the devil you use to communicate these days.
Then it's the waiting game.

You don't know you're playing it, or you don't realize so, until the next time you log in and you find a bump in your number of friend requests, or if you're on My Yearbook, secret admirers.

So then you're thinking, "Okay, maybe we have the same tastes in music, or books, or maybe our personalities are alike." Yeah, you go ahead and think that until you check their profile and you have nothing in common.

So that's when you finally get the message, literal message, from the sleaze, saying,

"Hey, you're very pretty :)"

And you start to think, "Wow, really? Me? Pretty? Only my mom says I'm pretty!"

Next thing you know, you want a little more...
♠ ♠ ♠
Next episode: Let's Get It On.
Tune in for more!