When Hell turns into Paradise

Failure

I woke up with my back hurting, I groaned stretching then stood up. I looked over saw the boy on the bed with his messy dark auburn hair aand remembered. Shit! I need to get out of here. I ran to the door and started jerking and pulling at it but it didn't budge. I slammed my hand against it in frustration. Damn it! I slid down the wall sitting on the floor in defeat.

Don't give up now Sora, come on girl you can figure this out. I stood up glancing over at asshole then cracked my fingers. I slowly put my hand inches from the door and concentrated. I felt the power of the forcefield tickle my fingers, then, I released it. I was immediatley blown backwards and so was the door. I moaned from my head hitting the wall but I crawled forward.

By now asshole was probably up, but I didn't care I had to leave! I was past the door and in the hallway now. Doors were opening with heads popped out seeing what the ruckus was. I just kept going when I reached a turn in the hallway I leaned against the wall and pushed my self up I was stumbling down the hall trying to find the exit.

I was getting slower and I heard footsteps behind me I shot a forcefield blindly behind my back. I heard a small grunt but the steps continued. In seconds I was grabbed and dragged backwards, I couldn't even put up a fight since the pain in my head was so terrible. I was lain down on something soft my eyes had fluttered shut by now. I wasn't asleep though.

I heard talking in the background then someone crawled over to me. I opened my eyes. "Asshole?" His face was inches from mine he brushed the hair out of my face and smirked.

"Babe my name is Demetri, you don't see me calling you bitch at every chance, Sora." He pulled me closer cradling me in his arms. "Your going to have to learn to behave, and also I'm going to have to punish you later for what you did." I was to tired to fight myself out of his arms so I just layed there I looked up examining each of his beautiful features closely.

After maybe a few hours of me dozing in and out of conscioness I finally was alert. I yawned and lightly moved Demetri's arms and crawled out of his grasp. I looked at the door which oddly enough already had a replacement (when did that happen?) Then I rolled on too Demetri putting an arm on each side of him.

It was twisted what they were doing to me, so I would return the favor. "Demetri," I mumured. "I wanna go to my home." I said this in my girliest whiniest flirtiest voice possible. Then I did the unthinkable I kissed him deeply. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, he followed suit and this quickly became a makeout session. His hands were on my waist running over my ass, mine were in his hair.

I jerked his head back with one hand firmly gripped on his auburn locks. One of his hands were grabbing my ass, I mentally rolled my eyes. "Baby, I want you." I whispered to him I could see his manhood was already hard through his pants.

He looked dazed then he muttered. "Oh we will babe, but not when you want it." He kissed me with lust. Then pushed me away (after squeezing my ass once more and walked out the room.

"FUCK!" I screamed. My plan failed I had to fucking tongue that bastard for nothing, sure it was kinda enjoyable, but he's a rightsiding sexy security. Those are the people who have imprisoned me, he is my personal guard and he's not keeping me safe he's keeping me locked up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know i haven't updated in probably a year but i got a laptop so I'm back in business