Status: Updating again!

In his Trance

The Blood

The first thing I thought when Damien bit Luna was holy shit he's a cannibal and he's gonna eat my friend. I know that's not the usual thinking when someone bites into there neck, most people at least consider intense love bites possible, but.....I guess my mind doesn't work that way.

Anywho I stood paralyzed for a second then I started trying to pull Luna away from Damien, Haden was already pulling at Damien's jaw trying to get it to open. I was attempting not to hurt Luna cause I didn't want to tear her skin with Damien's mouth still clamped onto her.

After much jerking and tugging mostly Haden pulling at Damien, I heard a snap and Damien jumped away from Luna. He clutched his mouth and began moaning...........in pain. Luna fell backwards into my arms, I press my hand against the bleeding wound on her neck. In the background along with Damien's moaning I heard laughing coming from Ginger's direction. I glared over at her in disgust then kept my focus back on Luna.

The blond boy blinked and exclaimed. "What the hell is your people's problem I'm splitting!" He started running towards the door when the tallish girl with brown hair threw a hand out in his direction and he stopped as if someone had grabbed him.

Ginger walked over to her friend and smiled. "Why thank you Natalie, those silly mortals always on the run." She grabbed the boy, pulling him close to her. "Jared, did you think that was scary?" He did the tiniest of nods. "Then this should terrify you." Ginger snarled then pounced on him. She bit into his throat then pulled back ripping it out, the boy screamed with the little life he had left in him.

Haden's body tensed by my side, and Damien had stopped making noise, slowly going over to Ginger and the bloodied boy. By then I was screaming and trying to figure out where to go since Ginger was in front of the door to exit. I looked to Haden who was having mini spasms. "Haden, what is wrong with everyone?" I yelled in a shrill voice barely able to keep myself from running.

By now Ginger was sucking blood from the blonde's wrist and Damien was lapping it up from her having ripped out his throat. Wait, they weren't trying to eat him they were drinking from him! "Haden.......are they....vampires?" He turned to me with red eyes.

He muttered to me with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Aislinn." He lunged at me making me hit my head hard against the floor, before I became fully unconscious I felt the pressure of teeth against my wrist, then I faded away..................
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is short it seemed alot longer when I was writing it
By the way I'd like to say thanks to CarolineComplication for making me my new layout you should read her story His Wicked Smile