Status: Updating again!

In his Trance

The Game

I pulled Blake with me to the living room where Damien and Ginger were still making out. I let go of Blake’s arm and then I went over to the couch where Ginger’s shirt was off showing her lacy bra and making me even more jealous of her huge boobs. Damien’s shirt was also off and his hands were all over Ginger. I could tell that they didn’t even notice me.

I walked to the kitchen and found a nice long, sharp looking knife, I grabbed a towel and wiped it off, then twisted my face to look somewhat threatening and marched back over to the moaning couple. I grabbed the back of Ginger’s hair and with some strength I didn’t know I had I yanked her off of the lusting vampire. Putting the knife to her neck, she didn’t even realize what was happening for a minute, she was still in a daze of bliss.

“Ok first of all, Damien what the fuck are you doing with a slave?” I looked over indicating Blake to Damien, while Ginger struggled under my grip, but I kept the knife firmly against her neck.

“Get the fucking knife off of me!” Ginger screamed at me, throwing her hands behind her and pulling at me.

I was shaking I couldn’t believe that I was keeping this vampire from escaping somewhat. “ANSWER ME DAMIEN OR I”LL SLIT HER THROAT!”

Damien gave me a perplexed look as if seeing me for the first time. “You are a feisty one, but..” He was behind me whispering in my ear. “you should know not to mess with vampires.” He quickly snapped my hand with the knife away from Ginger, who instantly sped to Blake.

Damien clamped me in an deadly embrace, his mouth was right against my ear. “Now, why does Blake matter to you? Hmm? Are you jealous of her?”

I made a disgusted noise and looked over at Blake, Ginger was circling her like a vulture. “I’m not jealous of her you idiotic bastard. I want to help her. I’ll bargain with you if you set her free and give me Luna I’ll…..” I racked my brains trying to think what I could give Damien that he would want. Well he likes my blood, but I can’t let him do that maybe we can make a bet….

I cleared my throat. “Let’s make a bet, well maybe its more of a game.”

“I’m listening.” He whispered in my ear.

“Well I’ll have a certain amount of time to find Luna, and if I do find her in that time period, then you leave Luna and I alone and you set Blake free, but..” I gulped not wanting to say it. “if you win then you keep let Blake and Luna go and I’ll be your slave forever.”

His eyes danced with excitement. “Hmm this doesn’t seem entirely fair because you somewhat win both ways. In both ways Luna and Blake go free, how about I keep Luna and you and then set Blake free?”

I hated bargaining with my best friend but she was already lost so things wouldn’t change unless I found her. “Ok, but you have to give me some clues, and until the time is up Blake stays with me and I can get help from others……”

“Fine, who will help you?”

“Haden…..I hope”

This made Damien smirk. “Ok you have a week.”

I slowly extended my hand. “Deal.”

He waved his finger back and forth. “No, we’ll seal it in blood.”

He grabbed the knife I had tried to cut Ginger with then made a cut on his hand then mine. We then shook hands holding it for a minute, I could feel the power of the deal and knew that I could not break it. We then let go of each others hands Damien licked my blood that had gotten on his hand off, his eyes glowed red from the taste and he moaned slightly.

“I can’t wait to have you all to myself, don’t worry when you’re my slave I’ll take good care of you and your cute friend.” He walked over to Ginger and kissed her lips, she then licked her lips with the little bit of my blood that had been on Damien’s.

My stomach churned from the nastyness, I walked over to Blake who was shivering, but their was life in her eyes, because she knew that either way she would be free. She turned to me and took my hands. “I will do whatever I can to help find your friend, I owe you my life, for you have given me freedom.”

I tried to smile at her because I knew she was being sincere, then I turned back to Damien. “What about my clues?”

Glancing over his shoulder he said. “ I will give them to you at dawn tomorrow that’s when you will start, and you can try and get Haden if you want.”

I nodded to myself as Damien and Ginger sauntered off down the hall to do something that I probably didn’t want know, maybe feasting on small children or something. I shook that thought away and led Blake to the couch, she looked so thin and starving so I went into the kitchen and looked around for normal people food.

Finally after pushing through many red bottles of who knows what I found some cereal, actually rice crispies, I giggled at the thought of Damien doing something as normal as eating cereal. I went through a few cabinets and found a bowl and a spoon. The fridge oddly enough had milk so I poured the cereal and milk in together and brought the snap, crackle and popping cereal over to Blake.

I set it down in front of her and she quickly grabbed the spoon and started stuffing her face. While she was eating I grabbed my Dumbledore’s army bag that had been laying on a chair and rifled through it to find my cell phone. While going through the phone book for Haden’s name I briefly wondered if the call was going to work through different dimensions or worlds or whatever. Luckily whenever I hit call the phone started ringing and after a few rings Haden picked up.
“Hello?”

I sighed with relief. “Umm, hi Haden, it’s me…Aislinn.”

“Aislinn! Thank god, are you ok?”

“Mostly, you see I need your help. It’s like…can you just come to Damien’s penthouse or whatever and I can explain.”

“Wait, you mean his penthouse in the Underworld?” Haden said with disbelief.

“Yeah…”

“How and why are you there?”

“Well the how is because I let Ginger bite me so that she would bring me here to find Luna, and we came to Damien’s penthouse because he knows where she is but won’t tell.”

Haden just gasped, then replied quickly. “I’ll be over there soon, just stay where you are!”

With that he hung up and I walked back over to Blake with an already empty bowl in front of her. “You want some more?”

Blake nodded like a small child wanting dessert. I grabbed the bowl and refilled it then, brought it back over to her. While she started munching, I went and sat down beside her on the couch. “This will all work somehow.” I muttered to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its out in good timing too, I will try as i always say to update faster