Choosing Your Fate

Family Matters

Perrish’s POV

“Perrish Helena Scout Corvo!” The gruff Italian voice of my father ordered. “Where the hell have you been? It’s your little brother’s birthday, and a major family meeting. You my rebellious daughter need to be more cordial and courteous like Jack!” My dead twins name made my heart hurt and I wanted to cry but I couldn’t, so I remained strait faced and harsh eyed (like Jackie and Franklyn used to say). I looked to Franklyn and he was antsy just to see me. I had just returned from the meeting/ battle in Spain. Franklyn’s familiar smirk was plastered on his face, but his eyes gave away worry and fear. Like he knew something bad either happened or was going to happen.

“Oh! Mi dispiace.” I replied with a smirk that mocked my father. My mother glided to me and slapped me across the face. I growled in reply. Gerard and Franklyn stood in shock. It was the first time challenged my mother. Yes, I am the rebel of the family, but a challenge was far worse then rebellion. So I had never challenged my family, but I was just pushed to far in the past years I was gone, with Jackie’s death and all. She didn’t take my challenge too well and raised her hand to strike me again. I grabbed her arm by her wrist once her hand was mere inches from my face, and twisted it behind her back. Making her incapable to hit me.

“See Mallice,” My mother said struggling to get away from my grip to no avail. “That mutt Michael has gotten to her, and you should have killed her and him when they first showed problems.” At that Gerard quickly got in front of my mother.

“Vengeance! You foul temptress, that is my little brother.” Gerard growled. I looked at him commanding him to back down. He nodded and stepped back to his chair next to Franklyn. My father got me by the throat, forcing me to release my mother. He began to put pressure on my neck, and bones became close to snapping as he lifted me off the floor.

“I will rid this family of pestilence once and for all. You have always been a plague on the Corvo clan and a disgrace to this family.”

“Father, you are the plague. You make a strong name weak. Taking orders from a weak woman. You deserve to die, not me. You are not strong, unlike me!” I managed to spit. I felt my bones giving way, and heard the starting snaps. I began choking and strengthening my grip on my father’s wrists. The site of “second” death filled my eyes, causing my vision to go black. I started giggling to show I would die strong. In the distance I heard the clock towers chime, signaling 3’o’clock in the morning. Suddenly the hand went away and I fell to the ground painfully. My head hit with a loud bang and a rushing pain flooded my mind and body. I felt my blood pooling around my head and my hair get damp. Commotion began to fill my ears and a loud buzzing noise replaced it. Then it all went deathly dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, chapter 2, yay, please comment if you read it, if you don't i really wish you did