You Have My World Spinning

Six

Image

Nick's P-O-V:

After homeroom, I found my way to Meghan's locker and saw her.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

'Oh hey! Hold on, I think Chace and Blake were gonna meet us here.' she said smiling turning back around and pulling out her book bag.

I just nodded.

'Hey baby.' I heard behind me.

We both looked to see who it was. Blake.

'Hey Blakob!' Meghan said smiling throwing her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek.

Wow. Already jealous, are we?

Oh Shut up. No I'm not! I met this girl today! And she already has a boyfriend, it's not like I didn't know that when I first met her.

Like having a boyfriend depends on whether or not you fall for her.

Okay you know what? You are just ticking me off now. Wait, what? Why am I talking to myself?! Omigod! I'm going crazy!

I snapped back into reality.

'Kay Nick you ready to go?' Meghan asked me grabbing my arm.

'Yeah, let's go.' I said coolly.

'Kay. I'm walking Nick to his next class guys. Abbi and Jessie, see you here, in like 80 minutes! And then to practice! Bye Chace.' she instructed to Abbi and Jessica then waved flirtatiously to Chace.

Wait, what? What happened to Blake? Aw man, I'm so confused now! Gr, you other voice.

Me? How is this my fault?! This is your fault too!

'Hey what's with you and Blake?' I asked her confused as we continued walking to class.

'Nothing. We're dating, in case you didn't get the memo.' she said turning her head to me. Her hand was still holding on tightly to my arm.

'Well it doesn't really seem like it, I mean, you ignored him at lunch. And then you didn't say goodbye to him, so I'm just a little confused here.' I said matter o factly.

'There's nothing wrong with my relationship with my boyfriend, thank you very much. We just had a fight. And that's it. End of story.' she said apparently thinking that this conversation was over.

'Not End of Story. Unless you broke up. Then and only then, would it be the end of the story.' I said starting to get annoyed. Why couldn't she just tell me the truth?

'Whatever.' she said stopping in her tracks.

I looked at her confused. 'What?' I asked.

'Here's your class. Have fun in Family Consumer Science!' she said lazily and then started to walk away but then realised something.

'What?' I repeated.

She blushed like mad and I felt a grasp leave my arm. 'Oh.' I said simply.

I looked up at her and we both nodded simultaneously.

I walked into class and sat down. We started working on some project or something, I don't know but I was answering a question when a folded up piece of paper landed on my desk.

I bent over my desk more and opened it like I was searching for a bomb.

I read the note:

Stay Away From My Girlfriend Jonas.

I looked around. Oh Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
bllahh!