You Have My World Spinning

Seven

Thursday, September 17th

Meghan's P-O-V:


"Are you freaking kidding me?!" I whispered hastily, leaning in closer to Chace, in hopes that Abbi wouldn't be back from the bathroom for a very long time.

"I didn't want to say anything, because well-" he started, but only to be cut off by.. me. "You really need to talk about this. You can't go on forever liking-" and he replied before I could finish my thought, "I know. I should've told you earlier. What if-" and I cut him off again.

"No 'what if's, got it?" He let out a sigh, "What if she doesn't feel the same way?" Before I could reply, the door creaked back open and Abbi bounced through, her eyes widening when she saw how close Chace and I were, "Whoa, silly dillies. What's going on down here?" she smirked and Chace shot a nervous glance my way.

"We were just talking about...," I paused searching every file in my brain for whatever sounded reasonable, "what we were getting you for... Halloween!" Abbi gave me a suspicious look, "We don't get presents for people on Halloween," she muttered.

"I mean, Thanks- Christmas!" I replied, quickly. Why is she so difficult to convince?! She raised an eyebrow, ending the conversation by sitting down between Chace and I on the empty beanbag, realising that for whatever the reason be, she was not supposed to hear the earlier conversation.

"So, first game of the season tomorrow. You nervous?" I asked Chace, breaking the everlasting silence and his eyes widened as the focused back on me, he shook off the surprise and casually shrugged. "Nah, just a game. We're playing Decateur. They suck. They're no match for the triple threat," he grinned widely. Abbi and I both rolled our eyes. "Well the 'triple threat' better make way. Nick Jonas coming through!" I warned smirking.

Friday, September 18th

"Hey Nicky-baby," I shouted as I slung my arm on his shoulder. He looked over at me, frightened before relaxing as he looked me up and down. He gave me a smirk, "So tell me, where's the zipper?" he asked and I was sure confusion set over my face. I pointed to my left hip, showing the ruffle where the zipper was, "Why?" I asked curiously.

"Don't want to have to search for it tonight after the pep rally. Don't wanna lose the mood," he joked, wiggling his eyebrows in my direction.

I couldn't help but grin as I shook my head back and forth before quickly leaning into his ear. "Let's just try to keep this between you and me," I whispered hastily, and with as much sex dripping from my voice as I could muster up.

Nick looked back to me, his eyes widening when he saw the serious look on my face and I raised an eyebrow. Without another thought, I was ripped away from Nick, as someone's arms snaked around my waist, pulling me up into the air and spinning me around.

"Blake!" I finally shouted and he stopped a moment later, putting me down. I bent over, hugging my stomach, "My ribs!" I moaned exasperated.

A minute later, I straightened back up and turned around to see a very intense glare between Nick Jonas and Blake Anderson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... So I suck. It's been almost a year, and I'm giving you a very stupid.. SUCKISH update.

I just lost all inspiration for this story.. ): But, I got a little bit... I'm just kind of winging it at this point! :\ I'm going to try to update again, either tonight or tomorrow... I have an idea, involving something that a Mr. Nick Jonas hears in the locker room that he definitely should not have heard... (; if that interests you at all...

I'm so sorry guys, I fail as a writer according to this story. much needed love, hannah.