Darn You, MCR

She's going where?

Saturday finally came and fuck yes, I woke up yelling, which caused my stupid dad to shout 'shut the hell up'. Who cares what that old man thinks? He doesn't even care if I disappear for a month or so. I mean, if like My Chemical Romance asks me to tour with them, I'd gladly accept.

Suddenly, my cell phone started ringing. Because I'm so obsessed with My Chemical Romance; my ring tone is 'The Ghost of You', my room is filled of posters with their faces, I wear My Chemical Romance shirts everyday, and I have this huge poster of Gerard Way on my door. And, secretly, I kiss that poster of Gerard Way before I leave my room. Yes, call me a freaky fan-girl, I love them to death.

"Hello, you are calling Adela! Hi Andrea," I said.

"No shit, sherlock. I'm not a stupid prep," Andrea joked. "Shessh, it's like every prep you see, you immediately think they're stupid. We're not what you think we are Ela." I laughed.

"Haha, what?" I mocked. "I didn't hear that. I don't speak prep. I speak.." Andrea interrupted me.

"You speak, My Chemical Romance. I know, but whatever. I just called to tell you my uncle can get us backstage safely and yeah..." Andrea informed me. I shouted a, 'yes' in my mind and didn't hear what else Andrea was blabbing about. She really is a prep, I hate preps, but she's my friend.

"Hello?! HELLO!" Andrea's voice echoed on my phone, distracting me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I replied. Andrea let out an irritated sigh.

"I'm going, see you there." Andrea said and hanged up.

- - - haha, few hours later - - -

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" I screamed and spazzed. "Andrea, we're here! Oh my gosh, My Chemical Romance! WOW!"

"Yeah and you hate fangirls, but look at you," Andrea spoke. I punched her arm and told her to shut up because I'm not a fangirl. Fangirls spaz and like are potential rapers, I'm not like them... Sure, I'll freeze if I meet Gerard Way, but unlike fangirls, they'll act weird and start hyperventing and like, just stare at the rock star.

After waiting in line for about thirty minutes, the gates opened. The line started to move and we entered the large stadium. "Wow, look at this place," I said. "Oooh, the Black Parade banner!" I ran towards the stage, but Andrea stopped me. "Move!" I screamed at Andrea.

"Off-limits area," Andrea said. I eyed her and she was dead serious. So we went to our area and waited for the show of my life to begin. After waiting for one hour, the lights started to turn off. It was pitch black and all you could hear was a piano playing. Everyone was quiet, until someone in the crowd screamed, "Welcome to the black parade!"

Gerard entered the stage and he started to sing. The crowd got hyped and started screaming and jumping up and down. Gerard most of the time pointed the microphone at us and we started to sing for him.

- - - after many moshing and Gerard's singing - - -

"Hi, I'm Andrea," Andrea smiled at the security guard. The security guard looked at her and me. "Password is twotwoway." The security guard perked up and opened the door for us. I followed Andrea and I was really excited to see My Chemical Romance. Oh my god, I'll be seeing them soon.

We stopped in front of a door and Andrea put her right hand in front of my face. "Listen, my uncle got us here and so don't make a fool of yourself, okay?" Andrea spoke, being all serious. Heck, since when did preps become serious? I nodded and was jumping up and down in place. Andrea opened the door and that's when I saw them.

"Haha, tonight's show was amazing," Frank giggled. The rest of the guys smirked as they remembered tonight's events. "Wasn't it Gerard?" Frank nudged Gerard.

"OH MY GOD! MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!" I screamed. The guys got scared and looked towards my way and Andrea's. Andrea smacked her head and grumbled to herself.

"Oh, fans... We didn't expect anyone," Gerard spoke, surprised.

"Haha, what?" I lost my train of thought and didn't hear Gerard.

"I'm Andrea, Allan's niece," Andrea spoke, extending her arm to the guys. Gerard took her hand and shook it. I grabbed Andrea's hand and hugged it. "Uhm, yeah. Okay, I feel awkward."

"Oh my gosh, I'm like your biggest fan!" I spoke cheerfully. Ray and Bob laughed at my comment and whispered to each other, which made them laugh even louder. I looked at them and wondered what they were laughing about.

"Oh, we hear that line too much," Mikey explained. "So, Bob and Ray... They have their own inside jokes, all us try to figure out." Gerard rolled his eyes and Frank cringed. Haha, Frank cringed.

"Okay, Adela, you met them- let's go." Andrea tugged on my arm. I looked at her and gave Andrea a death glare. "Oooor we can stay and chat with these guys."

"Good answer," I said. I was about to ask Gerard a question, but I saw them huddling up and I heard loud whisperings and laughter. "Ooh, see, they're like talking amongst themselves to take us on tour with them," I whispered to Andrea. Andrea left out a laughter and I smacked my hand on her stomach. Yes, I'm a very violent teenager.

Suddenly, the guys walked to our way. I perked up, I already know what they're going to say. "I know, I know. And my answer is yes," I said.

"Really? So we don't have to call security?" Mikey asked.

"Haha, what?" I replied.

"Can you kindly please leave? We're really tired and all. Sorry," Gerard explained.

"No problem," Andrea said and walked towards the door. "Adela, let's go."

"B-B-But! Aren't you going to ask me to go tour with you guys and stuff?!" I begged.

"Haha, what?" the guys said in unison. Andrea let out a sigh.

"You know, ask me and Andrea to go on tour with you guys," I explained.

"Uhm, no," Bob said. "Because one, you guys are minors. Two, we're guys. Three, our tour-bus is small. Four, we can get in trouble having two teenage girls with us, twenty-some year old men." I pouted and Andrea laughed.

Suddenly, the five men laughed. Andrea and me looked at them weirdly. Were they laughing at our reactions? Were they laughing because I'm just a fan, worse, a fangirl to them? Then, Ray cleared his throat. Andrea and I snapped our glances at Ray, "Haha! You should have seen your faces! Of course, you guys are entertaining. So, what do you girls say?"

Andrea and I looked at each other confused. "You mean it?" Andrea's voice croaked. The guys nodded and I quickly jumped up and hugged Andrea tightly.

"I'm okay with it," I said. "Heck, my dad won't even care I went."

"How about you Andrea?" Mikey and Gerard asked in unison. Andrea took her cellphone out and called her mom. "Ah, she needs parental permission." Mikey giggled.

"Mom? ... Yeah, the concert was good... Uhm, well, we're backstage with them... No, I'm not coming home yet... But can I ask you something? ... Well, can I go on tour with mcr? ... Aww, come on mom... It's just," Andrea paused and look at the guys and me.

"A month!" Bob shouted in response.

"A month... I'll catch up in school... Adela is going... No, they're not rapers... Yes, I'll be fine... Yeah, I know the technique... So can I go? ... Really?! ... Mom, I love you... I'll be there to pack.. Love you too... Bye." Andrea looked at us and smiled. "I can go."

"No duh, blonde. We heard," I scoffed. Andrea glared at me. "L-O-L, what?"

This. Is. Exciting! I get to tour with My Chemical Romance. Me, Adela Jane Mary-Ann Anthony Smith, with My Chemical Romance for a month! Oh my gosh, isn't this illegal, oh well. Who cares? I mean, come on, this is rare. This is epic! This will never happen to anyone, but it happened to me. So unbelievable.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL.